10

Jin's Pov

What just happened. Did Joonie actually kiss me? Oh god! What am I going to do? But, he initiated it. Yeah, but you deepened it. Frick. Oh my, oh my, oh my. I'm freaking out. I tried texting him but he's not answering. Or even read them. Golly gosh.

"Hey, Boss," Tae asks putting a hand on my shoulder. "You okay?"

"I don't know! Am I okay? I just kissed Joonie, Tae! KISSED! Ugh," I say falling on my knees dramatically.

"Sir, you wanna see something?" He asked.

"What?"

He showed me a picture. It was the one of Joonie and I, kissing. Eeekkk, it was so cute, blurry but I love it.

"Send me it!" I tell Tae and he nods.

"Send what?" Hoseok asked, creeping up behind us.

One look at the picture, he grabbed his heart, stumbled backwards slightly before fainting into a well-practiced position on the floor. Oh, Hobi, you are so extra.

My phone beeped and I saw that Tae sent me the picture. I immediately opened it and saved it to my Camera roll. I know what's my home screen background now, I'm kidding. I'm not that creepy.

"Ok, let's get back to work," I tell them. I needed a distraction to forget how perfectly Joonie's lips felt against mine.

They all nodded and went to their respective stations, ready for work. I stayed in the kitchen a while before heading off and waiting for Jiminnie to appear so I could knock some sense into the guy.

The bell dinged (?) and Jiminnie walked in. I grabbed him by his hand and dragged him to my office. I sat him down in the chair opposite my desk before I sat down in my swirly-chair. Being here reminded me of what happened before. No, stop Jin. We need to focus on Yoonmin.

"So.... was there a reason you asked me here? You said it was important," Jiminnie asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, do you like Yoongi?" I asked seriously, putting my elbows on my desk and putting my chin in my hands, staring at him.

"Yes, of course. Why?" He asked unsurely.

"By like, I mean, would you want to be in a relationship with him?"

"Umm, what is this about?" Jiminnie asked, shifting in his chair uncomfortably.

"Answer the question Jiminnie."

"Yes."

"Ok, good," I say dropping my serious act.

"Yoongi likes you too," I say happily.

"He doesn't, he told me that the other day," he responded bitterly.

"Goddamn Jiminnie, Yoongi decided he likes you too and went over to your work this morning to surprise you, but guess what?"

"He saw me kissing my co-worker," he muttered.

"Exactly."

"Oh no, hyung what do I do?" He asked worriedly.

"I don't know. But try to apologise. Don't go over the top though, just a sweet little apology, but then again it really wasn't your fault if he said he didn't like you but..."

"But what?"

"He was crying!"

"CRYING!"

"Yes, because he saw you kissing someone else!" I tell him.

"I'm going to try and fix this. Thanks hyung. Bye," Jiminnie said before hurrying out the door.

"Hey Jiminnie!!"

"Hmm?"

"Doesn't your hyung get a hug first?"

He giggled and quickly hugged me before walking away. Oh, I hope Yoonmin happens. If that does, then I can focus on Namjin. Hehe.

I skipped back into the kitchen for half an hour before I had to close up since it was all I had to do. I had finished the paperwork for here awhile ago and now I'm staying in the kitchen most of the time. It was fun. My restaurant was getting more and more popular each and every day. Yay.

I started walking home after the long day, wondering wether I should go over to Yoongi's like I promised or just go home. My phone beeped to signal a messages.

From: Grandpa Yoongs
Don't come over please

I see he had unblocked me. And read my mind.

From: Grandpa Yoongs
Minnie is over

Eeekk, I need to ask him for the details tomorrow.

To: Grandpa Yoongs
Ok

To: Grandpa Yoongs
Have fun ;)

From: Grandpa Yoongs
Oh we will

At least he told me this time! Now I won't have to worry about walking in on anything.

To: Grandpa Yoongs
TMI TMI TMI

From: Grandpa Yoongs
You bought it upon yourself

To: Grandpa Yoongs
I did

To: Grandpa Yoongs
I'm coming over tomorrow though ok

To: Grandpa Yoongs
You can't forget about dear old Jin now you have Jiminnie

Plus, I need to tell him about today.

From: Grandpa Yoongs
Ok

From: Grandpa Yoongs
As long as I get the food I was promised for today

Him and his food.

To: Grandpa Yoongs
Deal

To: Grandpa Yoongs
Have funnnn

To: Grandpa Yoongs
Byeeee

From: Grandpa Yoongs
Again I will

From: Grandpa Yoongs
Bye

To: Grandpa Yoongs
WEAR PROTECTION

I closed my phone and continued to walk home. I still didn't ask Joonie about that date. Damnit. But, I got a kiss, so I guess that's fair. I just giggled and skipped my way home.