Liberation of lothal (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Else where in the imperial fleet the others were making short work of the ties and any imperial support craft.  Without any anti fighter capabilities the U wings have easy access to drop payloads before going down onto lothal but the AA guns which were quad turbo laser batteries. 

On the ground Ezra meet by the ruins of his old tower where Ryder had farmers , slaves and others on their speeder bikes and land speeders. "For lothals freedom to be secure We must eliminate those guns." Ezra yelled just as aa guns started firing at the falling derby from the fighting above.  With this momentum and spirit Ezra and others started their full speed charge at the imperial towers. 

Minutes later transports arrived each fully packed including a few were modified to transport the battle exo-suits. For a few transports they dropped their  seismic chargers close to the seven remaining star destroyers each having over 20,000 personal on board were ripped to pieces one by one by multiple charges slamming into their huels 

On board Tristan was watching the massive explosions and how well trained Ezra's men were and he understood now why the mandalorions and guardians were also close to killing each other by their differences. One was a culture the other was a extension of organizations who had to be desperate to survive a onslaught. "10 minutes till drop zone commander wren." The co pilot notified them which was followed by the sound of blasters charging up.  With at least 16 transports descending into the ashy  atmosphere the flak from the AA guns was hot and close. "Ezra we need those guns knocked out now!" Sabine said through the coms. "Sabine working on it!" Ezra said but it was fuzzed out. "Shit the ash is messing with coms!" Sabine mumbled as flak rocked the u wing. 

On the ground the group of speeders lead by Ezra with each member carrying a few bags of explosives were in full throttle neared the guns but death troopers had taken defensive positions by the turrets of the guns using the height for more range. With blaster bolts all around the group a few speeders were hit by the modified E11s bolts causing a land speeder explode and a few people getting blasted of their speeders. All of sudden as Ezra primes the first bag of explosives, given a few second timer he threw his back at the base of the gun tower followed by him igniting his blue lightsaber deflecting incoming bolts. As the lothal cell placed their explosives and gunned it out of the blast range was quick. Series of explosions in sync happened sending the strictures crumbling over lobbing shots every and launching troopers many stories down to a terrible death. The flak slowly lightened up but all of sudden one round got lucky on the lead transport, shattering the glass and killing the two pilots immediately. The ship started a rough dive, smoke filled the transport area forcing air filters to work at full pace. 

Before they could save the  rapid decline the ship crashed into lothals ground that was lose because the burnt grassed destroyed the strength of the top soil. Ezra who was on his speeder saw the rough landing with smoke and fire from the engines. Other pilots seeing this landed in a defensive position to cover the transport. With the beginning of the battle on the ground men unloaded and eco suits were deployed. Pryce who had watched the destruction from her office in the imperial dome. 

Governor Pryce pov 

Dam rebellion is here, where the hell is thrawn! "Thrawns ship has been destroyed  governor." A imperial officer ran in and informed Pryce who responded with, "take hostages and connect us with their leader so they can see our special guest be treated to our hospitality." 

End of pov 

The republic fleet soon arrived with reznov and Rex at the bridge. Minutes passed on the ground and the felt like hours to Ezra as the love of his life was at risk. With a jammed door Ezra yanked hard then with the help of the force it  budged only a few inches and with the opening smoke came flowing out of the severally damaged u wing that had its cockpit buried into the ground.

A few soldiers started waking up but Sabine and Tristan we're bruised up from being thrown against the metal walls and shattered glass on the floor. Meanwhile Pryce watched cameras as the imperial soldiers rounded up dozens of civilians, kids and parents who attempted to run away were gunned down in cold blood. Back with Ezra he started cutting the hinges of the door to gain access, with a sudden snap the door fell to the ground giving everyone inside a exit. As Sabine and Tristan supported each other the saw Ezra who grabbed their hands and sent them with a medical frigate to get treated, just like a regular couple they argued a little but Sabine looked st the U wing and she saw how fourtante she was, "ok Ezra I'll go but be safe." Sabine told him as she got on the transport. 

The piece was broken when a soldier ran up to him with a holodisk in hand and said " governor  Pryce is wanting to talk." , "put her through." Ezra said coldly as a small wind gust blew ash around there feet. A sudden blue figure appeared of  governor Pryce, "Ezra Bridger... is be very cautious what you do now because we hold all of the capital city populace at gun point." Pryce said to the young guardian, that's when different views from the market square to the factory, and other popular spots for civilians. All of sudden it went back to Pryce but beside her was two death troopers holding old joe, "I'm sorry Ezra I tried my best to not get caught." But before he could respond joe was thrown in the metal floor and the death troopers started kicking and stabbing him every inch of his body except vital organs. Blood splattered the troopers armor and they made comments to the rebel bar tender for every breath he took in pain, "this is what happens to your friends Bridger any more aggressive action and it'll be blood soaked streets on lothal." Pryce warned Ezra which unknown to him the whole fleet and even Sabine saw the whole transmission. 

Part 2 will come out eventually but you guys waited long enough for another chapter