Chapter 36: Just Cause

Your POV

You wake up in the bed of the hotel room and see the side next to yours empty. You remember what happened last night when Jungkook asked if you wanted dessert. You actually thought he got dessert but in a way you did. He was your dessert as you were his.

You see your dress on the ground along with your panties. You grab a new pair and find Jungkook's white button up on the ground. You wear it with no bra under just laced panties.

You open the door of the bedroom and see rose petals on the ground. You follow them and it takes you to the kitchen where a half naked Jungkook is cooking.

He hasn't notice your presence and you slowly tip toe to him and hug him from behind. He jumps up spooked and then laughs.

"Almost dropped the eggs" he laughs

" You weren't suppose to be up now you ruined the surprise" he adds

"sorry and Can't believe your actually cooking" you say and he scoffs playfully

"My food is the best" he defends

"I'll be the judge of that" you tease

He turns the heat on the stove off and turns around and fully takes in what your wearing. A playful smirk on his lips as he licks his bottom lip.

"Like what you see?" You say

" taking what isn't yours baby" he ticks his tongue and suddenly he lifts you up and places you on the counter.

One hand is on your thigh and the other in your hair. Your arms are wrapped around his neck pulling him in. Your lips connect and move in sync.

His lips trail down to your neck and low moans escape your lips as he leaves his markings on you.

A slight burning smell causes you to see the eggs burnt and you bring it to his attention. "Jungkook the eggs"

"Your my breakfast now" he replies as his hand tugs on your panties.

"What about my breakfast?" You playfully pout

He looks up and meets your eyes. A huge smirk plays on his lips.

"You'll have your breakfast long and hard"

~Time skip~

Your laying on Jungkook's bare chest on the bed under the sheets. You just realized that you have kids and don't know anything about their whereabouts.

" where are the twins?" You ask

"With Jin, Namjoon and the rest of the guys" he replies

" it feels strange being away from them" you say

"They are in good hands baby" he says

" I know your right" you reply

"Baby let's take a shower together" he suggests as your laying down on the bed once more naked and sore.