Chapter 32: Understand

Y/N POV

You wake up and see nothing but a white light blinding you. Is this what heaven looks like? You ask yourself as you blink your eyes a few times adjusting.

You find yourself in the hospital room and it can only mean one thing, Jungkook choose you.

You heart rate starts to accelerate and the monitor caught it. A doctor and a few nurses rush in and your panicking.

" where's Jungkook?! The twins?! Jungkook!" You start yelling and breath heavily.

" we've sent a doctor to go get him, please calm down y/n" A doctor says and you try too but your heart keeps beating rapidly. You want to ask about the twins but it's like you can't speak. The words won't come out as if you already know the answer.

" the twins are being cleaned up so don't worry they'll be in your arms soon" the doctor says and the pain on your chest disappears in an instant.

But wait how is that possible? The doctor said only one can be saved so how are you and the twins both alive.

" I'm sorry but how is it possible?" You ask when you should just be grateful but still it's bothering you a little.

" how's what possible?" The doctor asks

" why did the other doctor tell me that only one of us could be saved so my boyfriend had to choose between the both of us?" You ask waiting for his response.

His eyebrows furrow and he stares deeply into the forms in hand scanning them for something.

" well?" You ask a bit impatient

" Im sorry I was just handed the file but it seems that the surgery went well and it turned out that everything was in fact fine" he explains and you take a few seconds to let it sink in.

A smile makes its way into your face and your eyes glisten in joy.

" I want to see them" you cry

" of course, excuse me" the doctor says and leaves with the two nurses. Your left alone in the room and your waiting for Jungkook to come.

Happy would be an understatement to how your feeling. Your a mom to two healthy kids, Jaehyun and Jieun.

Lost in your thoughts about them you don't realize Namjoon hyung until he throws your doors open. You face him and his face is really pale and hes panting out of breath.

" Namjoon? what's wrong?" you ask and it takes him some time to regain his composure.

" we thought you passed away, Jungkook he's been-"

"Where is he?! I need to see him...please" you eyes begin to water. The doctor says it normal that it's just the hormones and all.

"Jin hyung went to get them" Namjoon says and your crying at this point.

Jungkook POV