Chapter 27: Soon

~ Jungkook POV ~

I watch as y/n sleeps peacefully in my arms. I gently move the few hair strands that are covering her face out the way and tucked behind her ears. I then gently brush my finger tips on her cheek as she quietly snores. I kiss the top of her head and admire her beautiful features.

Only three weeks to go.

I have everything I could ever want.

A soft groan escapes her lips as she moves her head to the other side trying to be comfortable. It's already 3pm and it's about time she wakes up from her nap.

"Y/n" I coo and in response she hums half asleep

" wake up baby" I say and kiss her forehead.

"I'm tired" she says with her eyes still closed and her body snuggled against mine, using me as a pillow.

" you fell asleep at 9pm yesterday, how can you be so tired?" I asks her astonished at how she can still sleep throughout the day.

"Your not carrying twins so shut up and let me sleep" she responds and I giggle at her cuteness.

"No cursing in front of the babies" I scold her teasingly and she finally opens her beautiful panda eyes.

"Good morning" I add and kiss her lips this time

"Morning" She chirps sitting up

"Only three more weeks" I say and she smiles.

"I'm so excited to be able to hold our babies and see little mini us" she says and I couldn't agree more.

It took some time but y/n and I decided the names already for the babies. I chose the boy name because I guess according to y/n that I got 'jealous at another guys name leaving her mouth' which is not true.

Y/n picked the girls name and honestly I can't wait to spoil my little princess and prince.

"What are you thinking about?" Y/n asks and I snap out of my thoughts

" Just how great parents we're going to be" I say and lean in and peck her cheek.

~ ??? POV ~

"Start phase A" I order

"Yes boss"

This will be fun.

I will avenge my sister.

~ Jungkook POV ~

I'm in the kitchen grabbing a snack for y/n since she's craving certain foods again, when my phone begins to ring.

I take the phone out from my front pocket and I don't recognize the caller ID. I don't bother answering since I don't know the number.

I prepare y/n her snack which is all sorts of her favorite fruits into a small bowl. I take a water bottle with me and go upstairs to the bedroom.

I open the door and see her laying in bed with the television turned on with a movie ready to play.

"What are we going to be watching babe?" I ask her as I plop down next to her and hand her the fruits.

" it's a classic romantic movie" she says and I don't really like the genre but I'll comply and make her watch a movie I want next even if she don't like it.

"Ugh, fine but next we're watching a movie I want" I say

"Sounds good" she laughs and eats the sweet fruit.

During the movie I get another phone call and it's the same number from earlier. I should probably answer this time so they'll stop bugging me.

"Babe I'll be back" I say and she is so into the movie she waves me off. I leave the bedroom and into the hall way.

I answer the phone call and I quickly wish I hadn't.

Phone call

???: It's about time you answered

Jk: go to hell

???: before you hang up you might want to hear what I have to say

Jk: I don't have any interest in anything you say so don't contact me again

End of phone call

I hang up furiously. Everything is going smoothly I don't need this bullshit right now.

I'm not going to risk it like last time.

I gather all the guys and we meet in my office that's in my home.

"What's up Jungkook?" Jimin asks wondering what's with the sudden urgency for a meeting

" I got a phone call earlier today from him" and everyone knows who I'm referring to.

"I'm guessing you want him to be dealt with" Namjoon says

"Yes, I won't allow what happens last time to occur again especially with y/n being pregnant." I say frustrated

" okay we'll attack tonight when y/n is sound asleep" Jin says and everyone nods in agreement.

The reason why I'm waiting until y/n is asleep is because I don't want  to stress her out since she's pregnant.

" to think he'd leave us alone for so many months" Taehyung sighs

"We knew sooner or later something was bound to happen and now it has" Yoongi says

"He's right it'll happen soon if not dealt with" Hoseok says

" everyone prepare because at 9pm we are leaving, and tell the men to also get ready" I order

"Alright" and with that they all left and get ready.

I sigh furiously and run a hand through my hair. I try to calm down before returning back into the bedroom. I don't want to cause y/n any trouble.

~ Your POV ~

Jungkook enters the room again and it took him long enough. The movie is almost over.

"What took so long?" You ask

" there was a small problem at work but it's been resolved now" he answers and takes a seat next to you again.

You lay your head down against his chest and drift to sleep.

~Jungkook POV~

I slowly move her to the middle of the bed. I lay her down and pull the covers to her chest. She moves her head to the side and snores lightly.

I admire for a few seconds before kissing her forehead.

"I love you and our twins" I whisper before going to my closet. I grab my favorite gun and knife. Along with a few other things. I exit the room and look back at y/n peacefully sleeping.

I'll protect you...

I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just wondering if you guys would want a certain ff of Jungkook x reader or BTS x reader??

Because this book is coming to an end soon💜

Thanks for reading so far and no I haven't forgotten about the other ff just having writers block for pregnant by Jeon Jungkook