Chapter 35: Surprise

Your POV

Your eyes are closed when the sunlight hits your face. You turn to your side and continue to rest that is until you feel someone watching you. You open your eyes quickly and look around the room, no one is there. You then realize this is not your bedroom. The decor looks like one from a luxurious hotel, king size bed in the middle with white sheets. A balcony with a huge view of the city.

Your very confused as to what's happening.

"Am I dreaming?" You ask no in particular

The last thing you remember is talking to Jin then drinking a milkshake and that's it.

'Was I drugged?' You think to yourself

You walk down the small hall that leads to the small living room and find a nice wrapped box sitting on top of the small coffee table and next to it a bouquet of roses. You walk closer and there's a note on top.

You pick up the note and read what it says.

Note:

I have something amazing planned for you, I know it's confusing but trust me. I'll be picking you up at 7pm be ready beautiful

-Love Jungkook

You place the note down and your puzzled. You don't know if you should feel happy and endearment for what Jungkook did or feel creeped and pissed out for what he did.

Whatever it is the surprise better be damn good for drugging you. Seriously he couldn't have done something else but you guess that's just Jungkook's nature.

Your actually kind of relived he didn't stage a kidnapping because you would've killed him for that.

Regardless you sit down on the white sofa and open the box. Inside is a breathtaking dress with stunning jewelry and shoes to match.

You check the time and there's only four hours till Jungkook comes to pick you up. You wonder why he's not here with you though.

You take a long relaxing shower and grab a robe. You wait for your hair to dry while admiring the view. Your probably forty stories high. You just assumed you were in a hotel and there's no way of finding out since Jungkook didn't leave you a phone or key.

~Time Skip~

You put on the dress and heels. You apply your makeup and do your hair. You stare into the body mirror and your stunned.