Chapter 8: Arriving

Your POV

You wake up with kisses on your neck and you widen your eyes realizing what is happening.

" it's the fucking morning Jungkook! Can't you let me sleep" you groan and attempt to push him off you but fail miserably.

" no, now hurry the bath is ready" you sit up on the bed wondering what Jungkook means.

" what do you mean?" You ask and a playful smirk makes its way on his lips. Before you have time to process what's happening Jungkook lifts you up the bed bridal style, carrying you to the bathroom.

" yah! Jungkook I can shower by myself!" You squeal hitting his chest but it has no effect on him what so ever as he sits you in the enormous bath tub more like a mini pool.

The warm water soothes your body but Jungkook watching you lay in the bath tub creeps you out.

" why are you here?" You ask but he stays quite admiring your features. He startles you when he walks over and removes the shirt your wearing then he unclips your bra tossing it to the side.

Your face flushes red and luckily the bath has bubbles so your covered not that it mattered since he's already seen you disrobed.

You just ignore his presence and shut your eyes trying to relax but it was really difficult. A few minutes pass by when you feel another body behind you. His arms placed around you tightly pulling you closer to his bare chest.

You widen your eyes seeing Jungkook with you in the bath tub.

" can't you wait till I'm done" you hiss as your faces flushed red once more

" why would I?" He asks with a raised eyebrow, you so badly want to punch his perfect face but hold back.

" at least let go, there is plenty of space in this mini pool you call a bath tub" you spat trying to move away form him but he tightens his arms around you, squeezing your breast in the process.

" pervert!" You yelp and he just laughs making you angry

" let go" you demand with a serious tone

" why should I?" He asks

" so I can dry off" you respond

"Alright but after I. Do. This." He whispers into your ear before grabbing soap and washing your bare back. You don't complain since you want to quickly get out but you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it.

His soft hands brushing against your skin send a warm sensation causing a small smile to form on your pink lips.

" all done babe" now you snap back out of your thoughts and glare at him who is looking at you with a bunny smile.

You sign and grab the nearest towel and toss water to his face causing him to close his eyes and wipe the soap off. Which gives you time to step out the bath and quickly wrap a towel around your body.

By the time Jungkook opens his eyes and realizes what happened your already out and covered.

" doesn't matter I'll get a good long view later tonight" he smirks biting his bottom lip making your heart race.

You quickly leave the bathroom to hide your embarrassment and go to your closet. You grab a f/c bra and matching panties. You look for something comfy to wear when a pair of strong arms are wrapped around your waist and his face nuzzled in your neck.

" give me some space" you complain and shove his face out of your neck but his arms stay put.

" close your eyes" he demands and you mentally roll your eyes but do what he says since you'll end up doing it one way or another so might as well be at your free will.