Chapter 25: Im going to Kill You

<><><> Your POV<><><>

Your shaken lightly and groan. You turn the other way and continue to sleep.

"Y/n... Y/n...Y/n!" He said in between shakes

"What?" You groan half awake

" we're going to find out the gender of the baby today" Jungkook says eagerly like a little boy who wants ice cream.

" yah, that's not till the afternoon" you say grumpy since it's barely eight in the morning

" I can't wait to prove you wrong" he says and even though your not seeing his face you know he's grinning

" all you can think about is the stupid bet" you say mumbling still sleepy

" yeah because it's been seven months since we had sex" he whines and you shoot your eyes wide open and sit up on the bed quick.

He is pouting like a five year old and it's adorable but the words that came out weren't.

" are you really talking about sex this early in the god damn morning?" You ask slightly irritated

" you being pregnant is the only reason why I've restrained myself from doing you" He says like nothing and you feel your face burning up

" this baby is the proof that we've had sex and I don't plan on having anymore kids" you say sternly

" we might just end up with a huge family..." he makes his way towards you and opens his mouth to speak once more

"...because it's really hard to restrain myself" he whispers into your ear seductively.

"Yah!" You jump from the bed and place a hand over your rapidly beating heart.

He bursts out laughing and you glare at him.

" that's not funny" you whine

" it was for me" he says

" your jokes aren't funny at all" you spat

" who said I was joking... I meant every word" he says smirking.

He licks his bottom lip while his eyes devour you whole. You gulp as he walks towards you in a normal pace but for some reason feels like time stopped in that moment.

He spins you around so your back is facing him and you can't utter a single word as a huge lump is stuck in your throat preventing you from doing so.

He hugs your from behind and covers your lips with his palm, and places a kiss between your neck and shoulders.

His soft touch sent chills down your spine and he wraps his arms around you tighter but not so tight that it would hurt the baby.

He inhales deeply your scent of shampoo and kisses your cheek. You turn your head to meet his eyes.

As if he knew what you were thinking he leans in closing the small gap. As your lips met, you found yourself lost in his hold.

He deepens the kiss and found yourself unable to resist.

<><><> Time Skip <><><>

"Can you all step outside" Yoongi says annoyed how everyone is in the room while your laying down in a robe.

" awe but we want to see" Taehyung whines childishly

"Stop crowding y/n" Jungkook growls

"No need to get angry kooks" Jimin says and exit the room closing the door behind them.

"Okay y/n, you ready?" Yoongi asks and you nod your head yes. He applies the cool gel onto your stomach.

Your so excited and he turns in the monitor and and uses the baby wand to search for the fetus.

You don't see anything on the screen and Jungkook just stares at it trying to find the baby.

"Ohh I see it" Jungkook says excitedly

"I can't see it" you whine and he points with his index finger on the monitor.

"Awe is it a boy or a girl?" You ask Yoongi anticipating his answer.

"Uhh well..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Is the baby not okay?!"

"OH MY GOD!" You begin to have a small panic attack and Jungkook quickly tries to calm you down.

"Y/n relax, Yoongi what's wrong?" Jungkook asks holding your hand in his both of you worried.

Yoongi turns to face both you with a serious expression spread across his face. His lips in a thin line and his orbs lose its color.

Is your baby not going to be okay? You feel a huge pain against your heart and you don't know if you can take it anymore.

"Spit it out Yoongi!" You shout gripping onto Jungkook's hand harder.

"We were wrong" Yoongi starts and it's upsetting you

"Yoongi quit playing and tells us what you saw before I kill you" Jungkook threatens and in hearing that threat the rest of the guys walk in.

They see you upset and at the point of tears while Jungkook is pissed and well Yoongi is mute.

"What's going on?" Asks Namjoon

" I found something on the monitor" Yoongi says.

And based on his tone they all frown and color leaves their faces as well.

" what did you see?" Jin asks

" it's shocking so be prepared" Yoongi says and your growing very impatient. A tear already streaks down your cheek quickly followed by another.

" y/n, Jungkook, your both having..."

The room goes silent waiting for the Yoongi to utter the next few words that will either break you or lift the weight of your chest.

Everyone looks anxious waiting for him to go on.

Yoongi sighs before continuing.

"... your having twins"

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Jungkook shouts

<><><><><><><><><>

Sorry it's short💜

Gender reveal is up next!