Oberon - lover(1)☁️

Fem reader x Oberon☁️
Mature content • .angst.
A forgotten princess lives her life as a nurse taking care of patients whose also Oberon's love and true mate.
2,512

"Just make sure to rub this herb on your wound for three days and your son's wound should heal soon." I smiled handing Milia some medicine.

"Thank you so much! I can't tell you how grateful I am. My son is just so adventures, he never realizes he needs to slow down before he gets hurt." Milia sighed as she pat her son up Telm, her 7 year old son on his head while he just hid face in embarrassment.

"No worries! Everyone's adventurous at that age." I laughed as I waved them a goodbye and began to clean up around the room.

I was humming softly as my wings fluttered in tune with the beat. I felt peaceful as I folded some of our hospital blankets when I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist. A gasp left my throat before I heard his voice... That voice which caused a smile to break across my face. I leaned into the familiar scent he had while he buried his face into the side of my neck.

"I missed you." He sighed squeezing my form tighter to his.

"Your the one who left to the human world." I mumbled.

He whined, "you know I didn't want too. Titania had me go check up on Elias. She's been having me run more errands lately because the council has been noticing my absent from the castle. I've been spending too much time with..." he paused for a moment, "you."

I gave a slight frown hearing I was the reason he couldn't visit.

"Oberon..." I whispered feeling him freeze at the reliazation that this was me who he was talking to right now.

He turned me around to see my tears causing his heart to clench, "I'm sorry." He brought his face closer towards mine pulling me into a deep kiss.

I pulled away with a pant, "We shouldn't not if your going to pull away from me..."

Nobody really knew my age or who I really was. I was like a forgotten jewel. The forgotten princess of the third kingdom that was now ruled by my once best friends... Who were also... Married. I was the youngest of us three and we grew up happily I suppose. So you would assume that I would be happy for the two of them. That I would accept their rule like everyone else and awe over the many children they've had but, I couldn't. Not when I was suppose to marry him first. Not when I loved him first.

Long long ago the three of us use were as close as could be, growing up happily together under the wisdom of the elders and our parents from each of our own kingdoms... But, when you grow up things eventually change and that once fairy tale you thought you were living turned out to be a nightmare.

But, I can still remember as clear as day the very first time Oberon confesses that he loved me...

"I love you." Oberon whispered to me as we sat in a meadow not to far from my castle.

It was the night before our coronation and we wanted a little space from our royal duties. After tomorrow we would take over our parents rule and it was our duty to have peace remain throughout the lands even with the war with the humans suffocating all of us. We had to make the most of it which is why the stars looked wonderful in the night sky.

"Y-you what?" I blushed as big smile spread across my face as I turned to face my best friend.

"You heard me..." his face was red as he looked to the ground beneath us, "And if anything happens to either one of us please remember that I do love you. Nothing in this entire world will change how I feel about you."