Elias - her once white wings🕊

(Fem fallen angel reader x Elias🕊
Mature content • .violence. .. .fluff.
In which reader (Raven) is a struggling fallen angel trying to lead a path of good instead of succumbing to the evil growing inside her... With the help of Elias will you over come the darkness?)
3,573

"Ow..." I cried in pain as I clutched my wing to my chest.

I was young and had only started my training as a guardian angel and our final part of training we were tasked with watching over a child of our choosing. I chose a little boy who had recently lost his mother. It made me sad when I first read up about him and his struggles and all I wanted to do was bring a smile to the poor boys face.

But, now...

Well now it was snowing and I sat outside of the child's house under a tree and crying about my beautiful wing. I didn't know I could damage it... Why hadn't I listened to my teachers lessons?

"Why are you crying?" A voice suddenly spoke and it caused me to jump.

I looked up to the source of the mysterious voice only to find a mysterious creature standing above me. It's face resembled that of bone and his body the of a floating spirit. He stood sideways against the tree bending in a way that wasn't humanly possible to look at my form the way that he was.

"Who are you?" I asked sniffling. It was the curiouser side of me that asked that instead of calling for one of my teachers. After all... I was only but, a young little angel with still so much to learn.

"Elias." He spoke as he stood in front of me, "who are you?"

"Raven." I whispered.

"Raven... Why are you crying?" I could see this fairy was trying to be compassionate but, struggling in a way.

I looked down, my blonde white hair covering my angelic face as I looked to the tear in my wing and started to cry again, "I just wanted to climb the tree with him and and I-i fell. Please don't tell teacher Gabriel! I don't want to fail, I want to become a guardian angel!" I cried out as I then cling to him.

"Okay I won't." He stood awkwardly not really sure what to do in the situation before he sighed, "but, I can help." He spoke as he assessed my wound.

I wiped the tears from my eyes, "y-you can??"
He can fix my wing??

He proceeded to walk in a certain direction and I stared at him in confusion.

He tilted his head to the side and motioned for me to follow. In the end he did manage to fix my wing with magic I hadn't even known possible. I left shortly after with a grateful hug and goodbye.

That was the first time I had ever met the mage known as Elias Answorth.  

I always wondered why I had followed him that day. Why he had fixed my wing. I was a stranger. He was a stranger. Half man and half beast... Though he was anything but a beast. He was the kindest mage I knew. The kindest friend I knew. Elias would put his life before mine and I would do the same. I visited often after that, the two of us growing older and wiser as time passed us by. We both aged slowly. I had gotten much taller since then and years turned into decades but, yet our friendship never faded. I had grown into a powerful guardian angel and he a powerful mage. And my love for the mage had slowly blossomed into something more than just friendship.

My breathing was ragged. Each intake of air only brought more of my blood to seep from my body. I couldn't think straight. My mind in a fog. I had landed quite roughly down on earth that I was sure I was in a self made crater right about now.