Elias - one sided(1)☁️

(Fem reader x Elias Ainsworth
Content • .angst.☁️
Love isn't always right.)
1,672

It was stupid of me and yet I did it anyways. I fell in love.

Elias took me in and gave me a place to stay when I was casted out of my once beautiful home residing in the fairy realm. He found me deep in the forest passed out, cuts a bruised covering my skin.

The fairy council found out what I had been behind there backs. How I was helping humans from ill and demons. The humans whom I've helped looked at me as some sort of angel but, my kind only saw me as the one who chose humans over my own. I was always weak in their eyes. The eyes of my friends, family, neighbors. Just a little fairy who cherished the earth and used her magic only for the earth, the animals, and the sick. I couldn't harm another soul, I just couldn't drag a human to there condemned death and so they threw me among them.

My looks were fairly beautiful in any human eyes so to say with curving horns atop of my head, soft eyes that glowed purple when I used my magic and braids to decorate throughout my long hair. I use to wear gowns all the time but, now I preferred leather pants and loose fitted shirts. It was easier to get around in daily chores and such. A woven bracelet was always wrapped around my left wrist made from the tree I was born under back home. It protected me from harm but, not for the harm against the feelings I held for a special someone.

Elias made me his apprentice not too long after taking me in and helping me recover. I
am forever grateful to him and after loosing my home I was quick to make him my new home. I tried everything to be near him, helping with potions or going out on errands to visit his friends or acquaintances.

"How are you this morning Eli?" I asked giving him his hot cup of tea before his morning fully started.

"I'm doing fine, thank you." You look lovely today, how are you feeling morning?"

I blushed at his inquiry, "I'm better, thank you."

"Would you like to accompany me to town today?" He asked taking a moment to sip his tea.

I smiled bright, "I'd love too."

Anything he asked of me I did. It felt nice and I felt at ease finally finding those who wanted me there as much as I wanted to stay. I didn't feel outcasted around them. When Elias had important meetings to deal with and it wasn't safe for me to come along I would spend a lot of my time with Silky. We were both wary of each other at first and I would usually read quietly in my room or watch her cook but, once Silky accepted me fully as apart of this home she let me follow her around and help with house work.

Shia came soon after. She is to say my truest friend, I could run to her for anything. It was with a visit from the greatest dragon protecter and mage in history that we had a chance to meet. Lindel found her after her family was hunted for being creatures of magic and he took her in and raised her as his own. She was very powerful able to transform into her true form a dragon, whenever she wished but, she preferred to be in her human form to be able to explore the world without fearing for her life.

She joined him on his trip to greet the newest addition to Elias's family which was me of course and the two of us quickly became friends and then soon enough she became my familiar.

Everything felt like a dream come true and it was perfect until she came.

It was out of the blue something I wouldn't have expected from Elias but, he insisted on her staying with a reason I had no knowledge of but, never the less Chise had the room across the hall from me and we soon became good friends. She helped Silky and I a lot around the house and yard and nothing seemed to out of the ordinary. Elias never said a word.