↬ xliv.

jin is online!

jin:
namjoon please answer me.
ok if you aren't going too/can't right now then text asap. i'll give you until tomorrow morning
but if you don't text by then, i'm coming over

jin leaned back on his couch, only thinking about how much he was hoping that namjoon was okay.

time skip.

it was around lunchtime the next day. jin was on his way to namjoon's house, making sure nothing happened. he knocked on the door and waited for five minutes, and since no one answered, he tried to open the door himself. luckily, the door wasn't locked.

he walked inside, seeing namjoon quickly walking into a hallway with a huge stack of paper in his hands and his headphones plugged in.

"namjoon!" jin yelled to get his attention.

namjoon turned quickly out of fear, dropping the stack of papers. he watched helplessly as they scattered.

he ripped out the headphones, throwing them on the ground and falling to his knees. jin ran to him, pulling him into a hug. he listened closely and heard the younger begin to cry.

he pulled away, seeing namjoon's red, tear-soaked face. his lips were in a slight pout, which jin found a bit cute. he cupped the boy's face in his hands.

"what's wrong? tell me everything."

"i-i'm... just so stressed.." he choked out in sobs.

***

short ass chapter but at least it's an update. i'm sorry for the slow updates, i'm running a lil low on ideas but don't worry, i'll work on it. i'm open to any suggestions. thanks for 30k yall i'm shook