↬ xl.

quick a/n: hi y'all. so i've been getting a lot of comments about different ships that people want to be in the story, most popular being yoonmin and taekook. let me just clear some things up.

i'm sorry if this comes off as rude. but it's getting a bit annoying. please don't feel bad if you commented about them, hear me out.

i love all of you readers. y'all are amazing. we hit 20K this morning and honestly i couldn't be more happy. you guys really are the best, all of you.

but, i need to remind you that, if you didn't read the tags of the story, this is namjin, jikook, and yoonseok. my otps.

and i know damn well that if you read the whole book so far, that you'd know that.

so PLEASE stop commenting things like:
"where's yoonmin?"
"now jungkook can go with taehyung."
"don't worry kook! you have tae!"
"can you do this to satisfy my yoonmin heart?"
etc etc.

i deleted some of the comments.
i tend to delete comments that i just really don't want on my stories, because they bother me.

i'm sorry if they aren't your otps.
but please respect my decision for this book and let whatever ship happen, okay? that's all i ask of you. thank you.

***

the panicking that namjoon was going through turned from feeling sick to crying.

he cried so much and had so much anxiety that it wore him out. he became very tired, and so jin brought him back to the bedroom, lying him down then crawling next to him.

he sniffled a few times before he fell back asleep. jin has ended the call with tae earlier because seoyun was there to help him calm down.

***
hoseok posted a message!

liked by jimin, jungkook, and 2,394,103 others

hoseok: heading home ✈️
comments
jimin: it's about time
  >> hoseok: hush we were gone for 4 days
exo_lll: what is that game and where can i get it
view more comments

***
jungkook posted a message!

liked by jimin, hoseok, and 1,889,992 others

jungkook: life's boring without you @par.kjimin
comments
jimin: i hate you. omw
  >> oomemeoo: THIS HAS ME SCREECHING
namjin4lyfe: i just :,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)
view more comments