↬ xli.

that morning, jin woke up relieved. that painful, tiring night was finally over. dealing with two people having panic attacks, one you can only help with words, was tough on him. but it taught him some things.

namjoon was fast asleep, giving jin time to go the kitchen and make a quick breakfast.

***

last night...

taehyung ended the phone call and walked through the apartment, searching for seoyun in his desperate state. he hated himself for needing so much help.

he finally found her in the kitchen, and she immediately realized what was happening.

"hey, hey, come here." she put down the dishes she was washing, pulling the fearful boy into a hug. he was much taller than her, meaning that taehyung had to lean down a bit to hug her properly.

***

jungkook walked up to the door of jimin's room, hesitant to knock. he built up the courage and finally knocked on it, waiting for an answer.

he heard soft footsteps before the door finally opened. his hair was a mess and he was in only an oversized t-shirt and boxers.

"look- jimin, i'm sorry. i really didn't mean to make it seem like i was actually mad at you. the truth is, i just can't stay mad at you, and i messed up when i said those thi-"

jimin suddenly pulled him into a kiss.

it was passionate, but pretty aggressive. the pair stumbled into the room, jungkook closing the door quickly behind them.

with their lips still connected, they moved all the way to jimin's bed, falling onto it so that jungkook was overtop the smaller boy. they kept going and going, not even taking a break to breathe.

as time passed, they'd stripped from their shirts. jungkook pushed jimin up against the pillows, positioning himself in between the older's legs.

jimin had been in some bad relationships before.

so bad that, for a while, he didn't know what a healthy relationship was like. but that changed.

when he and jungkook started dating, he expected something to go wrong, but took the chance. despite all of his previous partners, he'd never had sex. he wanted to protect his virginity until he found the right person, and he felt he found that person, now.

he had his first time with jungkook, one night when it was very late and no one was around.

it felt amazing. he'd never been treated so well.

jimin truly loved jungkook. he was a gentleman, good-looking, talented, funny, adorable, and more. too many things to name.

they finished without going far, only kissing. jungkook held him so close that he couldn't move.

"kookie, i need to get a shirt."

jungkook whined, holding him tighter. "please~ i promise we can cuddle all night."

with that, jungkook sighed and let go of jimin, and the boy got out of bed and looked all over the floor for his shirt. there were so many clothes on the floor, just because he was too lazy to clean up.

he couldn't find it, so he just picked up jungkook's sweater, which was obvious where it was because it was grey while the rest of his clothes were black.

he easily slipped it over him, since it was about three sizes too big.

jungkook let out a soft giggle upon seeing the small boy with such a big sweater on him.

***

the next day, jimin went out to get groceries while jungkook had his friend over. the friend's name was something like yugyeom, jimin recollected. 

he happily bought everything on the list, buying a few extra treats for them to munch on late at night.

when the living mochi arrived home, he heard some muffled talking coming from kook's room, and decided not to go in until he was done unloading all the food.

he finished, finally, wiping his forehead. i'll go check on kookie and.. yugyeom, was it?

he walked up the door, noticing it was a bit cracked open, so he could just see the two sitting on the floor. but what he saw didn't make him happy.

their lips were connected.