↬ xxxix.

jin's POV.

we decided to go to dinner, then snuggle at my house and watch a movie.

once dinner was finished, we headed home happily. upon arriving at home, i dragged him into the bedroom, where a big TV was mounted on the wall.

i opened up netflix and picked a movie, getting comfortable and playing it. namjoon could've killed me with cuteness as he snuggled with me. i pulled him close, wrapping my arms gently around his waist. i could feel his soft breaths against my chest.

time skip.

Third Person POV.

the TV screen went black as the movie had been over for a little while. the pair were fast asleep, snuggled up next to each other.

the sound of his phone ringing woke jin up, but namjoon was still fast asleep.

jin looked at the caller ID. taehyung.

he grabbed the phone and left the room, closing the door behind him, and walking into the end of the hallway. "hey. what's up?"

"jin, i'm scared."

jin rubbed his forehead, trying to keep his eyes open as he was so tired. "why? what happened?"

"i-i-i..." he only stuttered, jin realizing that there was no reason. taehyung was different- he had a little disorder where he had things that jin called episodes. sometimes he'd claim he couldn't see, sometimes he couldn't hear, sometimes he would panic.

it wasn't anxiety. jin knew that for sure.

taehyung wasn't afraid of anything. he was fearless, and loved being like that.

but sometimes, he'd panic, with no cause at all.

"okay, take deep breaths and think about everything that makes you happy. i'll get bu-"

jin stopped when he remembered, taehyung wasn't there.

it was such a habit for him to tell taehyung the same thing and then grab his special blanket, bub.

at least taehyung packed bub and took it with him to japan. "is bub around you? why don't you hug him." jin suggested, walking into the kitchen.

he suddenly heard namjoon calling his name, seemingly a bit desperately.

jin ran into the room, finding namjoon kneeling on the bed, his hair messy and covering his eyes. his head was tilted back, and he was clenching his stomach, groaning in pain.

"i-i feel like i'm gonna throw up.."

jin grabbed the younger's arms, lowering the phone from his ear and saying "go to the bathroom- i'll get a wet rag. if you need to, puke in the toilet."

namjoon dashed to the bathroom, stumbling down in front of it.

jin ran back into the kitchen, using his shoulder to hold the phone up to his ear while he grabbed a rag and wet it in the sink. "i can't find bub.." tae whined.

"is seoyun around? could you ask her to help you? i'll stay right here, but i think she could help."

jin rushed to the bathroom, holding the rag against namjoon's forehead as he leaned backwards. jin was relieved that he didn't throw up, but he was dizzy.

"what happened? is this a panic attack?"

namjoon tilted his head in an attempt to nod.