[three] calum's feelings

Dakota

      "Are you cooking?" Michael called as he entered the house.
"Yes." I didn't look in his direction as he walked the kitchen, I just continued cutting up vegetables.
"It smells good, what is it?" He questioned, peering over my shoulder.
"Pepper steak." I turned to face him with a smile.
"You should've came to stay a long time ago." He laughed, getting into the fridge for something to drink.
"It should be done soon." I commented, going back to cooking. I figured since Michael was letting me stay here, I could at least cook and keep the house clean.

"I have to work tonight and I probably wont be home until late. I'll try to be quiet when I come in." I mumbled as I washed up the dishes.
"Okay that's cool. I'll probably have some people over, we usually hang out Friday nights." He smiled before heading back to his room. I finished the dishes and went into my new bedroom to grab clothes for my shower. I showered quickly and got dressed, trying to hurry to get to work. We still had rehearsals before we opened up for the night and I was running late.

"Late Dakota." My boss called as I walked in, immediately beginning to help place speakers on stage.
"By ten minutes." I said back as one of the guys tossed me a mic. 
"That's ten minutes you could've been practicing." He teased, tilting his head at me as he stood at the front of the stage.
"It's a crappy bar, I perform every weekend. If they come back, they know what they're getting." I joked, winking at him. He nodded and ran his hand across my back before leaning into my ear.
"You should come to my house tonight and we could work on those vocal cords." I chuckled uncomfortably and sent an awkward smile his way as he walked off stage.

He wasn't an unattractive man, just very creepy in a sense. He could definitely get a girlfriend but he still steady went for clients. 
"Ready for a great show tonight Dakota?" One of the guys yelled to me, snapping me back to reality.
"As I always am." I smiled.

Michael

        "What's up man." Calum yelled as he entered the apartment with a bag of snacks.
"Hey man." I called back as I set up the tv for our game night.
"Where's Brandon and Corbin?" I asked, looking and only noticing him.
"Oh they're on their way up. They were grabbing the rest of the beer." He said, plopping down on the couch.
"Oh hey, did you give Dakota my address?" I asked, remembering I hadn't brought it up with him yet.
"Yea, sorry. She said she was finally gonna let me hit." He laughed, causing me to nod.

Me and the guys were in an intense game when Dakota came walking through the door. All the boys looked towards the door, giving me an advantage in the game.
"Hey Dakota." I beamed, not looking at her.
"Hey Mike." She said sluggishly as she made her way through the house. Calum looked confused between the two of us before staring at me, waiting for an explanation.
"She needed somewhere to stay." I shrugged before he hopped over the back of the couch, following her to the room.

Dakota

      "Woa, hiya Cal." I smiled, coming face to face with him as I went to shut my door.
"If you needed somewhere to stay, you could've stayed with me." He flirted as he leaned against my door frame. I smiled and pat him on his chest. "Why haven't you been messaging me back?" He asked curiously, following me into the room.
"I've been busy." I mumbled, looking back at him.
"Well, you aren't busy right now." He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.
"We're talking aren't we?" I commented, eyeing him up and down with a smirk. He nodded and stared at me, his face a slight pink color. "I do need a favor." I beamed while waltzing over to him, making him grow more nervous.
"Yea, anything." He stammered.
"I need you to get out so I can change." I giggled, taking his hand and pulling him up. I pushed him towards the door, smiling at him before I closed it.

"Michael, keep your friends out of my room please." I yelled jokingly.
"Let Cal fuck." He yelled back, making me shake my head with a laugh. I grabbed out a tee-shirt and some shorts, climbing into them before flopping down on my air mattress.
 I scrolled through my phone before there was a knock on the door.
"Go away." I yelled before Michael entered, shutting the door behind him.
"I think you hurt Calum's feelings." He laughed, sitting next to me.
"I hurt a lot of peoples feelings." I smiled.

"He asked me to come in and ask if you wanted to go out on a date with him. He thinks I can convince you to do it." He admitted.
"Mike, you know that's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna get his hopes up. I'm not gonna sleep with him because then he'll think he has a chance with me and sadly he does not." I explained to him.
"Why doesn't he, Cal's a nice looking dude? He's got a great personality. He'd make a great boyfriend."
"Because I have only ever loved two men in my life and that's a mistake I will never make again." I told him, picking my phone back up.