I took one last look at Harry before prying myself from bed and shuffling across the hall to my bedroom. I jumped in the shower, washed my body and hair before quickly rinsing off and throwing on an oversized sweatshirt and some leggings. I smoothed some tinted moisturizer over my skin and coated my lashes in mascara before returning to Harry’s bedroom and flopping on the bed beside him. Even though he was still sleeping, the smile resurfaced on his face as if he subconsciously was aware of my presence. I pressed my lips against his forehead, causing them to tingle at the touch of his skin. The warmth of my lips on him sent his eyes fluttering opened, smiles in them matching the one on his lips.

“Good morning beautiful” he said groggily up at me, his raspy morning voice was one of the sexiest things about him and it always made my heart skip a beat.

“Good morning.”

“Are you going to snuggle with me all day?” he said hopefully.

“I wish, I have an exam today but it’s my last one before Christmas break! You have time off too, right?”

“Yeah I’m done for two weeks except for a uh… meeting I have this morning and then we’ll have Christmas and New Years to ourselves, and then the UK and Ireland tour in January, and then we’ll dabble into Europe a little bit and wrap up the first leg mid February in Paris.”

“Its crazy to think you’re all scheduled up for the whole year and it hasn’t even started yet” I sighed thinking of all the chaos that was yet to come, and how little I would be seeing him in the up and coming months of touring and promoting.

“No matter how busy I get, I’ll never be busy enough to take a day off here and there just to do nothing all day with just me and you” I couldn’t help but smile down at him, looking forward to those days in the future but even more to the next two weeks of nothing to do but just be together, and now more than ever Harry and I needed this time to get away.

“I love you,” I said before bending down and locking my lips with his. It took every ounce of self-control to pry myself off of him but somehow knowing if I didn’t leave I would be late, I managed “I’ll be done at 12 o’clock and then we’re free!”

“I love you too,” he said with two quick kisses “Good luck!” he said as I bounced off the bed and to the door. Before my hand even made contact to the handle I could feel his hands on my side spinning me around, planting one last hungry kiss on my lips, pressing me against the door. My hands tangled in his curls, fingers getting lost in the mass as I lost myself in his presence. He pulled away this time knowingly and smiled down at me before pressing his pink lips on my forehead “You’ll do great,” he whispered, “just think after this test, you’re all mine.”

And if that wasn’t the best motivation in the world, coming home to two weeks with Harry Styles, I didn’t know what was.

HARRY

I hated seeing her go but knew it wouldn’t be long now before it was just the two of us. Our relationship desperately craved this alone time, and I knew I needed to take advantage of every moment I had with Charlie to repair the damage I had done over the last two months. And the reconstruction started with the conversation that awaited me with one of the main problems herself. I closed the door and made my way to the bathroom, stripping off my boxers and stepping into the steamy shower. Thoughts rattled my mind as I shampooed my mane, nervously thinking of scenarios of how this conversation could go. She could totally understand that I am a thousand percent sure that its me and Charlie forever, or she could go absolutely nuts and sell our photos to paparazzi. Everything would be so much easier if Emma would just disappear, but it could never just be that simple with her. She knew what she wanted and she wasn’t going to leave me alone until she got it, but I needed to put an end to this regardless.