P A I N L E S S

BRYONY had lived in the small, melancholy town of Forks her entire life, nothing happened out of the ordinary to her, she lived a peaceful, mundane existence.

Finding excitement in the littlest of things, every day she would walk her dog down the beach, the golden sands her haven.

La Push was somewhere she could escape too, she never had to see people from her school, she could be in complete solitude surrounded by the bronzed sandy beach, and the silver sea that stretched on forever.

But everything changed when a pack of werewolves wandered on to what she thought was her patch of land and a hotheaded, arrogant boy imprints on Bryony.

Being the imprintee of Paul Lahote is the least of her worries when she's thrust into a world of werewolves and vampires.

***

Halston Sage
as
Bryony Dowbie

Halston Sage as Bryony Dowbie

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Alex Meraz
as
Paul Lahote

Alex MerazasPaul Lahote

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

D I S C L A I M E R:

I do not own the Twilight saga, all rights go to Stephanie Meyer and the producers/creators, I only own my original characters and plot!

W A R N I N G:

This story may contain violence, bad language, death and sexual references.