007. nightmares

007||
nightmares

                                                                                       BRYONY QUICKLY jogged back to the car, her golden hair falling out of her low pony-tail and sticking to her tear stained cheeks, as she reached Bella's orange t...

BRYONY QUICKLY jogged back to the car, her golden hair falling out of her low pony-tail and sticking to her tear stained cheeks, as she reached Bella's orange turck she composed herself, wiping the tears from under her eyes and the streaks that coverd them, the harsh wind had awoken a sadness that only comes with the cold, she opened the door and climbed onto the passenger seat.

Bella Swan's pale face had grown some colour, her usually stark white features held a pink tint from the cold, she hadn't noticed her friend who was now in her vehicle, her gaze was fixated on the cliffs in front and her whiskey eyes were a swirl with thoughts.

Bryony's emerald eyes had lost their sparkle and she was now left to stare at the beach which held her best memories, but also some of her worst.

"Bella," Bryony began, glancing at her friend, "Do you want to stay the night?"

Bella furrowed her eyebrows at the girl, and brushed away the loose stands of brown hair from her face, "I don't like sleeping at other-"

Bryony placed a gentle hand on the girls arm, "I know," she paused frowning, "but I don't want to be alone tonight."

Bella hesitated, she licked her lips before starting the ignition, "I would say you could stay at mine but I'd keep you up all night."

Bryony nodded in understanding, "I know you get nightmares Bella, I know how to deal with it, as Ram suffers from them," she smiled lightly, "we can pull an all nighter or if we fall asleep and you have them," she looked to Bella who was frowning sadly out the window, "I will wake you up. Truthfully, I don't think either of us should be alone."

Bella nodded, and licked her lips, "yeah," she muttered, "you're probably right."

Bryony squealed and clapped her hands in alleviation, "Plus it's what normal teen girls do."

Bella laughed tapping her hand on the wheel, "yeah at least Charlie will think I'm a normal teenage girl."

The two teenagers erupted into a burst of laughter, and Bryony found herself smiling properly for the first time in a long time, as Bella turned into her drive , she opened the door before jumping out quickly, calling Wilson and running up the stairs to her room, she packed a few essentials, her toothbrush, a spare change of clothes and a selection of classic films she had on her desk before sprinting down the stairs and writing a quick note.