'Shall I ask why you were practising acrobats out of my window at 11 am?' Jungkook steps towards you, his body is sweaty and pumped, you belatedly realise, he must have worked out before you woke. His top hugged his toned chest and solid arms, loose grey joggers hung low on his waist. Just what you didn't need in your flustered state- Another distraction.

You were mildly concerned about how hard Jungkook pushed himself, but mainly you wanted to protect you fallen dignity- Literally, it had taken a fall.

So squaring your shoulders and standing tall you brush off the comment, 'I was doing my great escape routine obviously- It's called great because I disappear like magic, never to be seen again...'

You trail off, not sure where you were going, and thrown by the look in Jungkook's face.

The teasing glint in his eyes from earlier had died as you had spoken, and he had stumbled forward a step almost without realising, as if drawn to you. But with your words, he looked... Almost hurt?

You didn't understand.

'Jungkook.' Snapping himself out of his thought the look of pain was gone so quickly you could almost pretend you imagined it- Almost, but not quite.

You know what you saw.

Your words had obviously affected him, the fleeting look of sadness and his tension afterwards were clear signs, but why?

The feeling of something being out-of-place stayed with you for a while after and you couldn't help wonder...

Why was he upset?

**

During breakfast with the members, Jungkook hardly ate, lost deep in thought.

After hearing Y/N so casually admit she had planned to leave without a warning... Well, it had rattled him and left him unsettled.

His gut reaction proved how tied he was to Y/N, but he had no right to act on that, he wasn't sure of any of this and he couldn't tell you yet, and plus he knew you did not share any of his feelings.

You were focused and controlled, a person moulded by their past, he couldn't hold you to any expectations of romance or, or whatever this was.

But he couldn't get past the thought that if he had been one minute later this morning, you would have been gone like the wind, sudden and fully, with no way to follow.

He couldn't stand that, gritting his teeth, knuckled strained from his clenched hands, he fought an inner battle with himself over you.

**

Sitting at the table you can't ignore the frosty atmosphere. You may have all came to an agreement last night, mainly won over by Jungkook's big doe eyes and influence as the baby of the group.

But now no jokes, smiles or conversation flowed through the kitchen. All of the members hiding their faces in their bowls, staring into their food.

In particular, one member has you staring.

Jungkook hadn't eaten a bite yet, simply playing with his food, pushing it around the bowl, brows furrowed, eyes thin. He looks completely lost in thought, you wish you knew what was going on in that muddled mind.

Whilst staring intently at the boy opposite you, the screen in the corner of your eye flashes red, bright and vivid in your vision.

The news begins in the background, and how could you ever ignore the words on the screen?

Ripping your eyes away from Jungkook you stare at your arrest warrant.

Pulse rising, the blood rushing past your ears almost drowns out the words coming from the TV- almost but not quite.

Unfortunately, you hear every toe-curling word that grips your muscles and chills your bones... and the members do too.

'Now for the news-

The latest development in the on-going investigation into the wanted criminal Ms Y/N.'

You sit in pathetic disbelief as you watch the lies unfold.

'Last seen in Seoul over three weeks ago during the fiasco at Incheon International airport has since disappeared with no further sightings.

An "Independent Crime Prevention Agency" has personally offered an advertised reward for any information or leads on the person in question.

Police are warning the public to maintain awareness of any suspicious behaviour and to always stay safe.

Do not attempt to apprehend or detain any of this individuals by yourself. They are considered armed and very dangerous.

This was the latest from the twelve o clock news. Goodbye...'

The news flickers off and an advert takes its place. The kitchen is silent, you don't know what to say or do. What can you say to that? It was all wrong- Complete, utter lies.

If anyone ever wanted an example of how effortlessly money swayed people, how it was so easy for gangs and boss's to infiltrate big companies, this was their example.

'An independent crime prevention agency', ha, unless Kang Sun had a new side business then that was total crap. He had stepped up the hunt, the game was on and they were coming for you.

Let them. You were ready.

Eventually, it is Yoongi who speaks, careful and slow, his words are controlled and oh so forceful, this was a demand, not a request.

'I think it's time to explain Y/N.'

**