Evie L.

Dedicated to Passionista200 for generously donating her OC. Don't forget, that if you want your OC featured in this book, all you have to do is fill out a form. Love y'all!

   I hid behind a pile of wood that was conveniently on the deck. I watched the crew of the Argo II work.

   I pushed my purple glasses up my nose, and crouched further down when I saw my older sister Annabeth pass by my hiding spot.

   I flipped my dark blonde hair back, and watched as Piper messed with some ropes. Oops, she made the knot too tight.

   All of a sudden, grey eyes met my blue ones.

   I was about to scream, but Annabeth covered my mouth. "What are tou doing here?" She whisper shouted.

   I licked her hand and she moved it back. "I just wanted to see my favourite couple be reunited," I whisper shouted back.

   "Do you know how dangerous this will be? Here, follow me," She stuffed her Yankee's cap into my hands and walked casually to her room. I stuffed the hat on my head, and ran after her, almost teipping on some rope.

   I slipped though the door and took off the cap, tossing it to Annabeth, and patting my hair down.

   "You shouldn't be here," Annabeth started talking at a normal volume level.

   "But I am," I sassed. I put my hand on my hip. "You're my favourite sister and I don't want to loose you. If you were to die on this quest, I would be heartbroken. Plus, I saved your life," I reminded her.

   She nodded sadly. When Percy went missing, she was devastated. She wouldn't come out of our cabin or eat anything. When I came to camp I started bringing her meals and sacrificing food to the gods, for her. After a while, she eventually started coming out again. I'm glad she did.

   I grabbed her wrist and looked directly into her eyes and spoke, "Look. I'll stay until New Rome. Then, I'll find a way to get back to Camp Half Blood. I'll be okay. Trust me."

   Annabeth was about to speak, but instead, nodded reluctantly. We hugged. "Whatever happens, we will always be sisters, no matter what," She mumbled in my ear.

   I laughed. "Of course I know that. You can't change your parentage, silly. Now, let's pick out an outfit for when you and Percy meet for the first time in 8 months."

   Annabeth groaned as I dragged her over to her closet.

   Time skip

   We had gotten off the Argo II, and
I was hidden under Annabeth's baseball cap.

   We walked towards who I assumed to be the leader. She introduced herself and the crew of the Argo II. I threw off the cap and shook her shoulders.

   "Annie, Annie, Annie! You forgot me!"

    She sighed as Reyna said, "Who's that?"

   Annabeth sighed, "That's my sister." Reyna then asked, "How did you get here?"

   "I flew."

   I watched as most people's mouths dropped in shock, except for Annabeth, Piper, Leo, and Jason's. I started rolling on the ground in laughter. I almost rolled into Reyna, but she stepped back. "I- c- can't believe you g- guys fell f- for that." Piper, Jason, and Leo started laughing too.

   Annabeth exhaled loudly, and then ruined my fun. "She stowed away."

   I stood up and stopped laughing. "Hey! I was going to say that!" I hit her and she rolled her eyes, while the LPJ trio kept laughing.

   Then we saw Percy.

Gonna wrap this up because it's over due.

   After Percabeth had their happy reunion, and shit went down, I needed a way to get back to Camp Half-Blood. I could always hitch a ride with the Argo II, but they had to go to Greece.

   I wondered around the Roman camp when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- Nico? Oh thank the gods! I need to get back to camp, can you help me? Please!"

   Nico seemed surprised to see me. Didn't he see me earlier?

   I didn't have time to think because Nico was already walking to a shadow. I followed him happily and he grabbed my arm.

   I closed my eyes and heard whispers around me. I felt like I was in a freezer, and then suddenly, I could feel the sun on my face, I could hear a volleyball game nearby.

   I opened my eyes and saw we we're in the strawberry fields at camp. I high-fived him. (My smol bean is gay. There shall be no PDA with him unless it is Will).

   I was about to leave and then I turned around, "What were you doing there anyways?"

   When he didn't answer, I just walked away.

   It's 3 years after the war and I'm at Percy and Annabeth's wedding. I'm so happy for them. I hope that one day, I will be like them. That I will be married.

   But not now, for now, *insert Beyonce "Single Ladies" lyrics here*.

   Sorry it's short and crappy. I had written more than a thousand words and Wattpad deleted it. Also sorry it sucks and took forever to publish. Don't forget to enter your OC information in the "Forms" Chapter.

    Love y'all my little silver dolphins,

         ~Cat