Joshua Parker

€Joshua's POV€

Hey, my name is Joshua and I go to Salt Lake High. My bestfriend and longtime crush's name is Annabeth Chase.

We were in math now, Annabeth frustrated with her assignment. It's not that she couldn't do it -she was the smartest person I know- she just had dyslexia and couldn't read the actual word problem.

You're probably thinking, "You're such a bad friend for not helping her!" But I would if I could. It's just I have dyslexia too and was just as frustrated as she was.

I sighed as I twirled my pencil in my fingers. I have ADHD too, and strangely enough, so does Annabeth.

I ran my other hand through my curly blond hair and just as I was about to guess an answer, the door in the front of the classroom opened, revealing 3 birdy women.

Everyone screamed except for Annabeth, who had taken a bonish sword from who knows where. All the students, and Mrs.July had started to cower in the back of the room.

"Leave us alone you crazy women!"

That's strange. They were more bird than human looking. Why not call them 'crazy birds'?

The birdy women had taken a liking to clawing at Annabeth, who had stared slashing at them. I quickly grabbed my textbook and threw it at the closest one. It screeched but was distracted long enough for Annabeth to impale it on her sword and turn it to a fine gold dust.

The other 2 looked at me and before I knew it, I was against a wall, trying to push them back with a chair.

Annabeth had slashed her sword, successfully turning them into more piles of gold dust.

Annabeth walked in front of Mrs.July and our classmates. She snapped her fingers and said, "There were no women who broke in, and Joshua and I were just excused for the rest of the day."

Mrs.July nodded her head, a blank look on her face before Annabeth grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the school.

We approached the football field and she finally turned around and stopped.

"Look Joshua, what happened back there is important. I need to take you somewhere safe, okay?" I just nodded my head as Mrs.July did and watched as she jammed a water fountain near the bleachers with a pencil.

The water came out around the pencil as a mist, creating a rainbow in the bright sun. She took a gold coin out of her pocket and threw it into the rainbow. It disappeared.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Nico Di Angelo at Camp Half-Blood."

The image of teen with dark hair, a black t-shirt, black jeans, and some snazzy shoes appeared, his back away from us. He was hacking at a straw figure.

"-or I'll tell Will-" I didn't realize Annabeth was speaking or the Nico guy had turned around, because I was too busy looking at his sword.

I didn't hear the rest of the conversation because I was lost in thought, but Annabeth swiped her hand through the image.

I was about to ask what that was, but I turned only to see Annabeth talking to Nico again. Except he was actually here!

He faced me, "Are you coming or not?" He asked. How did he get here so fast? My mind raced as I walked towards him and Annabeth.

I grabbed Annabeth's outstretched hand and felt a something bring me somewhere else. I closed my eyes in fear, and when I opened them, I was in a beautiful valley with buildings all around.

¥TIMESKIP¥

I eventually got claimed and learned that I was a son of Apollo, Will Solace's brother. He was Nico's boyfriend.

That night, during the campfire, Percy (who I learned was the son of Poseidon) and Annabeth snuck out, soon followed by the rest of the camp.

The whole camp followed them to the beach, everyone hiding in the tree line. They sat down and kissed. Eh, I guess Annabeth wasn't for me anyway.

All of the campers came out of the woods and picked Percy and Annabeth up. We carried them back to camp and threw them into the lake.

And that's how I met Percabeth.

678 words

Not long. And I know it has been forever since I updated and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry about the crappy chappie. I'm in a rush. Well,

Bye my little silver dolphins,

~CatTheRushedAuthor