Nancy Bobofit

Nancy's POV

   Ugh. The people here are so gullible. Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Nancy Bobofit and I am already the queen bee of Goode High, even though I transferred here a month ago. I have a posse and all the boys are begging to get into my pants.

   All except one.

   Percy Jackson.

   The name sounded familiar, and he even looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. Maybe he's someone I've slept with before? If I have, I'm happy. His windswept jet black hair has a cute messy look and his seagreen eyes are like a storm in the ocean. Overall, he is H-O-T hot.

   Timeskip 5 months later

   Percy is the captain of the basketball and swimming team and he hasn't asked me out yet. I've even broken up with my boyfriend! I've been flirting and trying to seduce him but it's like talking to a rock. Whatever. But he's been hanging out with the nerds and losers. We're going to have to fix that after he becomes my boyfriend.

   3 day's later

   The gods have recently revealed themselves. I go around school telling people I'm the daughter of Artemis, goddess of love and beauty and queen of the gods. Everyone believes me and people bow down to me in the hallways. Except Percy. But he can't know, can he?

   Jackson's POV

   My 3 month girlfriend broke up with me. For Percy Jackson. The dude who stole my status. I used to be captain of every sports team, the girls would drool over me, and I'd have someone in my bed everynight. That's how well Nancy and my relationship was going. We were the schools power couple and we would still allow each other to have sex with other people. If that's not a stable relationship, I don't know what is.

   After the gods revealed themselves, I told people I'm a son of Hades god of the sky, the sea, and the earth; king of the gods. It's boosted my status, although Percy is still the most popular. And Nancy revealed herself to be a daughter of Artemis, so she and I should be going out since we are the prince and princess of the gods. It just makes me want her more.

   Percy's POV

   I hated the attention. Every single bit of it. But at least I got to do what I enjoy doing. Playing basketball and swimming. There's a bunch of people asking me out, and this one girl who looks familiar who I don't even know the name of keeps on touching me. I just can't wait to get out of this hell hole.

   I was sitting in Science when it happened. I was napping in a dreamless sleep when I was poked awake by my only friend here, Xander.

   "Dude, there's a assembly, apparently the gods are here.

   Oh no. They aren't here to reveal me, are they? If they are I won't be able to go out in the mortal world without people knowing who I am.

   I must've been thinking pretty hard because we had made it to the auditorium. There were 14 people on the stage. I'll let you people reading my mind take a wild guess at who the people were.

   "We are the greek gods and are here to reveal some heros. Would the 7 of the second great prophecy please come here," Zues thundered.

   Only 5 people came from backstage. Where was my Annabeth.

   "Would the two time heros please join their friends," Zues asked again. I shrunk further into my seat.

   I watched as Jackson and the weird girl who touches me walk onto the stage.

   "It is I, Jackson Face, son of Hades; god of the sky, the sea, and the earth; king of the gods." I snorted but Xander pinched me and whispered, "You shouldn't disrespect demigods."

   I just shook my head when the redhead spoke, "I am Nancy Bobofit, daughter of Artemis. She's the goddess of love and beauty and queen of the gods."

   Wait. That's where I remember her from. My 7th grade bully. I stood up in anger and yelled, "You two are no demigods. You are disrespectful and disgusting mortals who are attention whores and lie to get noticed."

   I looked to the gods to see them staring angrily at the liars.

   "Perseus Jackson, can you please come onto the stage," my dad asked. Oops. I could refuse, but I won't. Persassy shall have to wait to be unleashed.

   I walked down the stairs from the bleachers and up to the stage, my face red from both anger and embarrassment.

   Just then Annabeth ran onto the stage, covered in golden dust, saying, "I'm sorry I'm late. Ran into a few hellhounds. Have we started introductions?"

   I walked over to her and snaked my arm around her waist, leading her to stand with the rest of the seven. I whispered in her ear, "Not yet, those mortals over there claimed to be demigods. They even got the gods wrong." She laughed, "Good knowing I'm not as late as you are usually." I pushed her playfully, then realized that the rest of the seven have already said their names and titles and everyone was looking at is expectantly. Oops?

   Nancy's POV

   After Annabeth had finished stating what she had done, I was shocked. But when Percy finished he turned to me and said, "Most of this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't 'pushed' my 7th grade bully into a fountain on a field trip. Nancy Bobofit." I was stunned, paralyzed even. Now I know where I remember where I've heard Percy's names before. I used to bully him and his scrawny kid Grover. By the time I actually realized this, the Annabeth girl was in front of me.

   She wispered in my ear, "Flirt with my boyfriend again I dare you," and she kicked me in the shin. I fell onto my knees in pain. "And this is for bullying Percy," she kicked me in the stomach, causing me to fall backwards. She offered me a hand. Warily I took it.

   I probably shouldn't have.

   She whispered in my ear again, "and this is for Grover," and I was flipped over her shoulder, onto my back again. I swear I blacked out for a few seconds, but when I opened my eyes, they were gone.

   After that day, I would like to say I've changed. I've tried. Eh, who am I kidding, if I tried I bet I could change, but you can't get what you want without demanding it.

   1103 words including timeskips and POV changes.

   I would like to dedicate this chapter to Kaja_Petra for requesting this. I hope you like it and if you don't, I will keep re-writing till you are satisfied. Also, sorry to everyone if they think some people are OOC.

   Anyway's, I love you guys so much (and I know everyone says that, but really if I could give everyone who's read this a hug, I would probably accidentally suffocate them).

   Bye my little silver dolphins,

      ~Cat