Angelica Johnson

Author's note (AN): A/n's will be in this font FYI. So yeah

~Angelica's POV~

Hey there, my name is Angelica, but everyone calls me Angel. In case you don't know me, which you probably don't, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and the biggest crush on him.

Him being Percy Jackson.

He was the most popular guy in school, but hated every bit of attention that came with it. He was muscular, tall, tan, had swirling sea-green vortexes for eyes, and messy Raven black hair which I longed to run my fingers through. He was the guy every girl wanted to date and every guy wanted to be. We are so meant to be.

Over the past year I have developed a major crush on Percy. Not only that, but I'm proud to say he's come to be one of my best friends.

We were sitting in homeroom when Ms. Fox tried getting everyone's attention for a "important announcement". I sat there patiently in the seat behind Percy, where he relaxed, his signature smirk on his face.

When Ms. Fox had gotten everyone's attention, she started, "We have a new student joining us today-"

Interrupting her, the door swung open to reveal a drop dead gorgeous girl standing there. Everyone stared at her, some in awe, others in envy. Her eyes swept over the room, as if analyzing everyone. Her gaze hardened when her eyes, a stormy grey, fell on Percy. He had a goofy grin on his face and was staring at her.

Oh she better not steal my Percy.

Ms. Fox continued, "-This is Annabeth Chase. Annabeth, would you like to introduce yourself?" Annie started, "As you heard, my name is Annabeth, but if you call me Annie or Beth, I will break your arm." Snickers could be heard around the room. People doubted her strength and I don't blame them.

I let out a small giggle knowing she'd never go through with the threat.

Rolling her eyes, she continued "I moved here from San Francisco to get closer to my mom. It's also closer to the summer camp I go to, making it's more convenient. I have 2 half brothers and a stepmom." Her face grimmanced when she said stepmom but I brushed it off. It's not like she's Cinderella.

Ms. Fox looked around the room and the only empty seat was next to Percy.

Oh shit.

She smiled sympatheticly towards Annabeth. You see, Percy happens to have ADHD. He gets a little annoying at times but I think it's cute. "Why don't you have a seat next to Perseus?" I heard Percy say under his breath, "It's Percy."

Annabeth nodded, "Alright."

She set her stuff down and class went by normally. Annabeth and Percy whispered to each other throughout class. I assumed they were just talking about school but I'd still keep my eye on her.

π~Magical time skip~π

Lunch had just started and just as Percy sat down, Annabeth came over. "Hey, can I join you guys?" I was about to say no, but Percy smiled, "Of course." I looked around at our table. There was Elizabeth "Liz" Jones, Tom Riddle, Jason Brick, Percy Jackson, and now Annabeth Chase.

We ate our lunch in silence for a few moments until Liz started, "You know Percy, you should get a girlfriend." She quickly glanced at me and I smiled my best smile to get Percy's attention. "Again? Seriously? I have one, I've told you guys this before."

We were disappointed that he was still going with this. "You mean the fake girlfriend of a year? Nice one," Tom's voice was heavy on sarcasm. "You guys still don't believe me? How is that hard to believe?"

"I believe him," Annabeth was resting her chin on her hand, her elbow propped up on the table. We all looked at her and she shrugged, her face an unreadable mask. We didn't see Percy winking at her.

~A music filled time skip~

After school, I confidently strutted outside to see Annabeth and Percy in an argument. I could only hear bits and pieces of their conversation. "... left Chuck with Leo... fur catches fire... gods... seaweed brain."

I walked a little closer to hear more, confused. "What are we going to tell Coach Hedge?"

Did Percy and Annabeth know each other? Must be cousins or something. I stepped on a small pile of dry leaves and both Annabeth and Percy turned around.

"Oh, hey Angel. Come sit with us." Percy patted the spot next to him on the bench he and Annabeth were sitting on.

As soon as I sat down, Annabeth stood up and stated, "I'm going to check on Chuck since someone thought Leo was cut out for babysitting," Percy chuckled and Annabeth, despite her small smile, rolled her eyes. "Bye Perce." I knew he hated that nickname and I waited for Percy to say something.

Instead of a harsh reaction like I was expecting, Percy got up and pulled her into a hug. Definitely cousins. I was more surprised when he planted a short kiss on her lips.

No. No no no. Percy is supposed to be mine.

I got up hastily and said, "I have to go. Er, I forgot something in my locker." I scampered off and risked a glance over my shoulder. Annabeth was gone, and Percy looked after me, confusion evident on his face.

Tears began to leak from my eyes and I ran into our friends.

"What's wrong?" Liz asked. I shook my head in shame and ran past them.

I rushed to the nearest restroom. Locking myself in a stall I bawled my eyes out.

And that's how I met Percabeth.

Thanks for putting up with my cliche crap. I will have slow updates but I have all the people meeting Percabeth planned. Also I will try to not put a bunch of long author's notes. So yeah. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them.

Ciao,

~CatDaughterOfNeptune