4. Public Information.

Start from the beginning

Without a second thought, Nina tapped in the band name on YouTube, seeing the millions of subscribers the account had along with the hundreds of millions of views their songs had.

She clicked on the most viewed one, she looks so perfect, and Annie thought this was a completely different band. Luke looked nothing like he did now, none of them did. Just hearing his voice sing was so foreign to her, so different to his talking voice she felt as though this was luke's singing twin brother maybe.

Actually, she knew he had an older brother by the name of Jack, she met him yesterday. He was very friendly, and flirty, but she thinks he was doing that ironically.

"Can you stop now, I'm violating his privacy." Annie frowned, trying to ignore Luke's wonderful voice as she started rummaging in her purse.

"It's public information. Millions of people have seen this legally, so it's perfectly fine. Anyway, when's your next appointment with him?" Nina turned her computer off, grabbing the keys to the shop and following Annie out.

"Tomorrow, he's always got the last sessions." Annie followed Nina to the door, wrapping her scarf around her neck as September brought the bitter winds.

"Can I come? I want to meet him." She nudged Annie's side, opening the café door for her like she always did.

It was routine for them to go to Linettie's, a family cafe owned by a sweet old Spanish lady. Her daughters and granddaughters would work in the shop, all of them being super friendly and remembering the duos drinks.

Nina and Annie could talk for hours, and they do, and they would probably still be talking now if it wasn't for rockstar Luke Hemmings walking in.

Annie never would of thought of him as a rockstar if it wasn't for the mass search her best friend did only an hour ago.

Her eyes bulged as the cream from her hot chocolate stuck to her top lip. Nina gestured to the accident, laughing as Annie furiously rubbed away the excess cream, putting her hot chocolate down as she checked if she looked ok in the reflection.

"Nina I swear to god if you say anything about what we found out today I will burn your shop down," Annie hissed, her eyes noticing how Nina's glinted with mischief.

"Here he comes," she winked, sitting back and smiling to the two men walking over.

"Hey," Luke smiled, cup in hand as Jack stood next to him. Jack was texting someone on his phone before slipping it back in his pocket, smiling at the two women sat down.

"Hi," Annie pulled the sleeves of her jumper past her hands, realising sitting near the open window probably wasn't a good idea considering the low temperatures. "How're you?"

"Good, good yeah, we're just getting some coffee, we're not staying." Luke nodded, sipping from his take away cup as he side-looked at his brother.

"He actually agreed to leaving the house with me for the first time in, like, years, so this is a pretty monumental moment." Jack commented, smiling to his brothers therapist. "We can stay for a little bit, right Luke?"

Luke was scowling at his older brother, silently growling as he let out a deep breath.

It wasn't that he didn't want to spend time with Annie, but after their dance yesterday it got a little awkward. He didn't want it to be, he actually wanted to dance to all the albums he owned (which was a lot), but as soon as the first one finished and a silence fell it was the only thing in the room for what felt like hours.

He also thought it was a little odd that he was slightly seeing his therapist outside of his sessions. He wasn't seeing her, obviously because that was weird, he just happened to run in to her of course.