September 14, 2018

Dear friend,
Sorry I can only publish these letters Monday through Thursday. I don't have school Friday, and then I have the weekend off, and I don't have Wi-Fi at my house. I do most of my writing here because it helps me pass the time while my parents fight and I try not to care and I am sent into the inevitable oblivion of trying not to care and caring at the same time. But, like I promised you, I will not dive into the hardships of my life. All I ask is that, if you know what my life has been like, that you do not pity me, or feel sorry for me, or think of me in any other way than you thought before you knew those things. And, like I said, other people have had it a lot worse than me. They deserve the pity and sorrow. I do not want to talk about this anymore, so I will change the subject. My favorite band is AJR. I have done my research, and they are a relatively new band. They only have two albums out as of now, Living Room and The Click. I like The Click more than I like Living Room, but they are both amazing. The songs I like in particular are Burn The House Down, Growing Old On Bleecker Street, Livin' On Love, Netflix Trip, and Turning Out. The two that hit me really hard are Netflix Trip and Livin' On Love because of the lyrics. In Livin' On Love, the specific lyric that impacted me is "Three cheers for what we didn't say." It makes me think of everything I should say to people while I can, because I never kniw when something couls happen and their lives could end abruptly, or my life could end abruptly. Hopefully the latter. If I knew how long I was going to live, or when I was going to die, I think I would value my time much more. But here I am, with nobody to talk to, writing down lots of illegible things that arw of no importance to anybody out there. I am suprised you are still reading this. Thank you, I guess. I do not particularly like the attention, but I am not going to stop you. You can do what you want. You control your life. And I just ask that you understand what I am trying to say while still maintaining the same idea you had of me from before you read this. I wanr people to think that I am a nice person. "Who am I to tell me who I am?" From Netflix Trip. I feel like it is up to others to form a coherent and honest thought about who I am, without biased provocation. I want people to tell me who I am, because I am the judge of who I can become, but I do not like to tell myself what I am because I feel like that is not reliable knowledge. I think that I am an understanding person. Actually, I know I am an understanding person. Because I know that I understand. I just want others to believe that I am an understanding person as well. This is strange because I hate people. I pretty much hate everybody but my friends and family.  I do not feel comfortable talking about this right now so I am going to attempt to change the subject. My favorite author is John Green. He has impacted me in many ways. I have read everything that he has written, spare Let It Snow, which was written by John Green as well as two others. Mu favorite book by John Green is Looking For Alaska. I cannot explain what it is about, I can only push you to read it. If you hate reading, then stop reading this and do something else. I do not have anything to talk about now so I am going to leave you alone.
Love always,
Zombastik