CH 38: It's Time

[Sorry for the long intimidating paragraph at the end of this chapter. Once I started talking I couldn't stop😅]

[Also Jimin in those glasses for this chapter cover? I DIE!]

Jimin froze at Jungkook's question. He never even thought about anyone outside of their little trio. Jimin's mind went blank. How was he suppose to tell the boss, aka JUNGKOOK'S FATHER.

After taking a moment to collect his thoughts, Jimin swallowed. "It's okay, it's alright." He said almost like he was trying to convince himself. "We're not even gonna worry about that right now. Tomorrow we'll talk with Jin and see what he says and worry about it then, but for now, our job is to just try and get some sleep. Try not to worry about it until tomorrow okay?"

Jungkook looked into Jimin's comforting eyes before finally nodding his head in agreement, not a single word escaping his lips. Jimin flashed a weak smile to Jungkook as they both climbed under the covers of the bed.

Jungkook found himself naturally finding solace in Jimin's arms and fell asleep quickly after. Jimin had a bit of a harder time but eventually drifted off to sleep as well.

The next morning Jimin awoke to Jungkook huddling cutely against his chest sound asleep. Jimin took a moment to watch the sleeping Jungkook before placing a kiss upon his forehead and carefully getting up from bed.

He slowly made his way downstairs while rubbing his face of exhaustion. He entered the kitchen to find Jin sipping on a cup of blood while browsing his phone at the kitchen table.

Jimin walked to the fridge to get himself some blood as well and took a seat across the table from Jin. Jin did a double take at Jimin when he noticed just how tired he looked and put his phone down.

"Tired?" Jin asked rhetorically, earning a side-eye from Jimin as he took a sip of his beverage.

"Was it obvious?" Jimin said sarcastically back to Jin.

"So how'd it go last night?"

"Better than I expected. I pulled our foreheads together like you use to do to me to calm him down."

Jin smiled in happy nostalgia. "I remember those days."

"But-" Jimin said pulling back Jin's attention. "He asked something that I never even thought about... what do we tell the boss?"

Jin remained motionless as a look of pure shock crossed his face. There seemed to be a full minute of silence as Jimin anxiously awaited Jin's response.

"Oh wow." Jin said finally sitting back in his seat. He chewed on his lower lip as he was deep in thought.

Jimin still stared at Jin in hopes that he would somehow come up with a brilliant plan to solve this, but he began to lose hope when he saw Jin's shoulders fall and a sigh escape his lips.

"There's only one thing we can do, tell him the truth.."

"What? Are you serious?"

"He's gonna find out eventually Jimin. Would you rather he find out from us right away or find out from someone else later?"

Jimin sat back in his chair in defeat as he shook his head in frustration.

"I'm so scared about how he'll react." Jimin said crossing his arms. "Who cares if he ends up hating us and not supporting us financially or whatever anymore, but what about Jungkook? What if he just disowns him or something? Do you know how heartbroken he'll be? His mom is hardly ever around so his dad is the only parent he knows and if he thinks his dad doesn't love him anymore-"