CH 17: New Plan

[You guys like the new cover? I made it because I want this story to win the #wattys2017 so I wanted a little more of a "professional" looking cover to maybe draw people in or something XD I also changed up the description of the story just a little bit so go check it out if you want^^ anyways, FANFICTION COMMENCE!]

After finishing their lunch and deciding to head back to their hotel for a break, Jungkook decided to jump in the shower while Jimin was lying on the bed watching TV.

The TV was mainly background noise as he used this opportunity to call Jin back in Seoul.

"Hey man." Jin said. "How's it going with you and Jungkook?"

"Never mind that right now okay." Jimin quickly said.

"Well geez someone's in a hurry."

"I'm being serious right now dude."

"Wow, is everything alright? You sound really concerned."

"That's because I am and I need your help."

"Okay, with what?"

Jimin sighed as he collected his words. "Now listen, what I'm about to tell you might sound really weird but I promise you I'm telling the truth okay? Promise you won't just stop listening and write me off as crazy or anything as I'm saying this okay?"

"Dude we've known each other for years, you really think I would just push you aside like that when you sound this serious?"

Jimin felt instant relief with Jin's words and was finally able to relax a little bit.

"Okay, so ever since Jungkook and I left on this little trip together, things have been weird."

"How so?"

"Well for one he seems to have like a small cold or something but that's not even what I'm mainly concerned about. What I'm concerned about it that Jungkook... smells differently.."

"Smells differently?"

"I really can't explain it dude, but whenever I get too close to him and I smell this... whatever it is, I like lose control of myself. Just the other day when I had to drink his blood, the smell of him like, invigorated me. Energized me. It was almost like I blacked out but was still completely aware and in the present at the same time, almost like being under hypnosis. I kept drinking and drinking and I probably wouldn't have stopped if I didn't hear Jungkook's loud breathing in my ear. Even then it took all of my power to pull myself away from him, all because of this scent."

Jin was silent on the other line, clearly analyzing every word Jimin just spoke.

"Hyung, I really don't know how to explain what happened, but all of my attention keeps going to this weird smell that keeps coming from Jungkook. He said he can't smell it himself either which makes me even more frustrated about this."

"Do you think other vampires can smell it too?"

Jimin thought for a moment. He did notice a lot of vampires walking around wherever they went the last few days, but Jimin just attributed that to the area or something. Their eyes were always on the two of them now that he was thinking more clearly about it.