CH 7: A New Friend?

[Btw do you guys like these weird cover things I make for each chapter? I just don't know if making them is worth the extra time and stuff so please tell me if you like these. Anyway enjoy the chapter thanks^^]

Jimin opened the new toothbrush from its case and grabbed the toothpaste lying on the counter. As he was brushing his teeth, tons of evil thoughts roamed through his head about how he could mess with his new roommate.

After he finished washing up, Jimin exited the bathroom to see Jungkook sitting on the couch watching TV as he silently ate his scrambled eggs. Jimin smirked as he approached Jungkook from behind the couch.

He leaned down slowly and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, his head nestling into Jungkook's neck.

"Jungkook-ah-" Jimin said in a slightly higher pitched tone than usual. "Jimin's hungkeey-"
(Lol that's suppose to be a cute way of saying "hungry" haha this is just in case any of you have no idea wtf that just said XD)

Jungkook went stiff from the sudden arms now encased around his shoulders. His plate and fork were held firmly in his hands as Jungkook was as still as a statue.

"W-well I made some extra eggs if you want them.."

"Ahh Jungkookie, that's not what I want-"

"Then what do y-you.." Jungkook said when he could feel Jimin's fangs come out against his skin, his breathing halted.

Jimin used one of his hands to hold the other side of Jungkook's neck as he suddenly plunged his fangs into Jungkook's body.

Jungkook's flinched, causing him to drop his plate and knife, spilling scrambled eggs all over the floor and couch below him.

Instead of trying to instinctually push away the source of the pain, finally starting to realize that would just be pointless, Jungkook gripped the edges of the couch as Jimin enjoyed the sweet red blood from his neck.

After a few more sucks, Jimin pulled away and stood up from Jungkook's neck with a pop as he wiped his lips of blood.

Jungkook, now not physically but emotionally drained from the sudden experience, simply fell sideways onto the couch.

Jimin calmly walked to the bathroom, grabbing some toilet paper and bandaids and walking back to Jungkook to patch up his bite.

"I thought you said you would only need blood every few days or so, not everyday." Jungkook said as Jimin was cleaning off Jungkook's neck.

"Look I'm used to feeding myself like everyday so this is a process for both of us to adjust to alright?" Jimin said placing the bandaid over the bite mark and going to throw away the trash.

"Can you at least give me some kind of warning before you just dig into my neck like that?" Jungkook said sitting up.

"I told you I was hungry, isn't that enough of a warning?"

"No, I keep forgetting that's what you mean by hungry..."

"My eyes are fucking red, how do you possibly forget I'm a vampire!" Jimin said chuckling.

"I don't know! For some reason that's the only thing I've gotten use to about you..." Jungkook said finally noticing his eggs sprawled all over the floor. "Well there goes my breakfast.."

"Don't worry about it." Jimin said looking at Jungkook's phone.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Coincidentally your friend Jhope texted you like 30 minutes ago asking if you wanted to go out to breakfast."

"Really? Can you text him back if he still wants to go get food?"

"Only if I get to come with you."

"I mean, you would come even if I said no."

"True. I'll text him for you."

Later On~~~

"Jhope!" Jungkook said hugging his friend as he approached the small table Jhope was sitting at.

Jhope happily greeted the two and sat them down across from him.

They all decided to meet at a small nearby cafe for some morning bagels and coffee to start off the morning.

"I see you're wearing your sunglasses inside again huh Jimin?" Jhope said with a smile.

Jimin smiled back. "Yeah haha. My eyes are just really sensitive to bright lights."

"That's okay! I wasn't trying to make you feel uncomfortable or anything.."

"Jhope is always considerate of others." Jungkook interrupted. "So if he ever starts asking kinda personal questions, it's because he just wants to know more about you so he knows how he should treat you, ya know?"

Jimin nodded in response.

"I can't really deny." Jhope said shrugging his shoulders. "I just love taking care of people and treating them well. I mean, I have so many reasons to give back to others so why not just do it?"

Jimin sighed.

"Oh sorry, am I bragging too much about myself?" Jhope said laughing.

"Oh gosh no. I didn't realize my sigh came out like that haha. I just sighed because I've never met someone like you before. I'm just kinda in shock I guess." Jimin said.

"Really?" Jhope said.

"You see, I haven't known Jungkook that long, I mean you could even say we've only known each other for like a day it seems hehe. But you guys seem to just surround yourselves with good and loving people. The only people I've ever known have just tried to *cough* pretty much suck the life out of you for their own gain ya know? I'm just not use to being around such genuine people so this is kinda all new to me..."

"Wow Jimin. I'm sorry you've never been around loving people. Here-" Jhope said handing his phone to Jimin.

"Gimmie your number and you can call or text me anytime you need it."

Jimin hesitated before looking up to see Jhope's warm smile and slowly took the phone from his hands. He put in his number and Jhope sent a quick "annyeong=^•^=" text to Jimin to make sure he put in the right number.

"You'll quickly notice that Jhope hyung is an amazing guy to talk to when you need some advice." Jungkook said nudging Jimin's arm.

I'm not sure if he could help me with my type of problems though Jungkook... Jimin thought to himself as he smiled shyly.

"Alright, enough with the serious talk, I'm starving." Jungkook said picking up the menu.

[To Be Continued...]

[Hey guys! I'm so so SO sorry this chapter took so long for me to write! I wanna say I was busy (and while I was sometimes!) I was just pretty last tbh😅 I'm sorry that I'm just so bad with procrastinating that I just neglected the people that probably have been dying to read more. I hope I can get in a better habit of writing so I can get more chapters out for you guys. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember to comment! Thanks^^]