arms reach

I rolled over with my back turned from you, thats how we like to sleep. Space in our cold sheets no body heat.

Another night of longing and with my heart upset, I've learned to ignore my feelings and that feeling of regret.

I tossed a bit and laid on my back letting out a sigh and wondering what's next.

You had said goodnight and i knew it wouldn't be, it would be another night of lonely and no one holding, kissing or touching me.

To my surprise I felt you grow near, you lifted your hand to my face and said "c'mere give me a kiss." It was sweet and sensual and just what I needed, but the fact that it was rare made the distance feel so real and I wasn't really in it like I wish I could've been.

You asked to touch my kitty and of course I obliged, you soon spread my legs and told me to toss what I had on.

Under the covers you disappeared right between my thighs, soon I felt your mouth on my spot and my light whimpers filled the air, you rose from under the blankets and entered me once I was there.

I love the feel of you and to be filled by you and I'm addicted to your presence.

I don't want to let you go.
I know this isnt good for me
You have my soul attached to you and this is harder than I thought not trying to love you, but loving you at all.

I just want you to want me, I just want you in arms reach. No boundaries, just loving completely free.