too deep

I've never been the girl with the guy,but here I am.

I can't get the smile off of my face when You're driving and dancing to Kodak black trying to convince me that he's not wack. I must admit I have respect for the kid. I love when you do that shoulder jig. I can't help but to feel like this is what I've been missing. Your hand on my thigh, creeping to my spot and me smacking it away saying "boy stop" with a big ass smile as you smack your lips saying "it's mine."

I've never belonged to someone before and being with you is the closest I've ever been to love, to real love. I love being next to you, I love calling you after a long day, I love hearing you laugh or whine when you don't get your way. And though I hate to be the first to admit it, because I'm not the emotionally available type of chick, I'll answer your question finally, but only here where you can't see. Yes, I love you. I tried not to, but here I am, open and vulnerable and ready to be hurt. Damn.

I'm in too deep. You know too much, you don't understand enough. I can't believe I allowed someone to get this close to me. I have all these walls and here you are hammering away at them and instead of yelling, instead of running you away, my dumb ass built a door to let you in. you're still working for the key, but I'm helping you in this whole ordeal and I'm not sure if it's a good idea, butI've had worst.