The Lions Den.

The sun shines down through my window, and I feel whole again, lying next to you, as my eyes crack open. Your hand lay still on my stomach as I lay curved into your side,breathing you in and never wanting to leave this moment behind. There's no doubt in my mind that I love you.
I look up, and see your eyes still shut tight, your light snores fill the room and your lashes tickle your cheeks as they flutter softly. You must be in REM sleep, I wonder if you're dreaming of me. A warm blush creeps up my neck just at the thought of you imagining something wet. My body temperature heats up at just the mere thought of you and me doing something that feels so right and not being in the wrong.

These hands of mine travel down your chest, raising the fresh cotton shirt that smooths over your abs. I bite my lip at the small hairs of your happy trail, knowing just where they lead to. Placing my palm onto your stomach I twirl a finger on the little coils that are too damn cute to cut. Your body responds to my simple touch as your warrior rises to my command. Damn, what a man.

Eyes hooded, breathing slow , matching almost in sync with your own rise and fall,  I slide my hands into your night pants, down your briefs and up I go, grabbing on gentle. Do you like that baby? I think aloud, in return you groan almost in reply. With one last stroke of my finger up your shaft, I remove my hand and slide down your pants, taking in the beast since I heard you roar. Your eyes snap open as you bite your lip, glancing down just to see your girl enjoying your. .

Mm . Your release is so sweet I could do it again, but you've already grabbed me up and took control, now I'm staring up at you as you lick your lips, bending down to kiss me tasting your essence. You inhale  as if you've sucked in my soul. Your head tilts back as your soldier stands salute at my entrance, only to find its already ready for you and opened. Your white teeth gleam at me as you smirk saying "Good morning my Queen." Not waiting for a reply as you push through roaring at my growls of anticipated satisfaction.  Welcome to the Lions den, this is truly pleasant.