Fragile

The way you talk to me, I never heard a deep voice speak so soft and sweet.
Your words caress my ears with everything I want to hear.
And when you look at me I completely melt. You make me feel like I'm not myself yet at the same time like I've never felt more like me before.
I've never experienced the way you make me feel and I want you. I feel like I need you here and that terrifies me. Needing you terrifies me. Wanting you haunts me. I'm waiting for you to see that I'm no good. That nobody wanted me. That i wasn't worth wanting. I'm waiting for you to find out that I'm a fraud. That even though i pretend to be flawless I have flaws. I feel like I'm pretending. But every moment with you is real. It's so real it constantly hammers memories of your hands on my body of your lips on my skin of my heart in your hands. It's so real, I'm so real with you that I'm afraid you'll see me really see me and not want me anymore. You make me feel alive. I know what it's like to feel dead inside.. And you make me feel like I can breathe again.. Like I want to continue because of you and how you make me feel is what this life has to offer.. I want more.
You touch me like I'm fragile, and I am. I really pray you aren't my first heartbreak. Everybody is expecting you to be the one who hurts me. Little do they know I've been hurting my whole life. I hope you're the one who loves me. Love all of my doubts away. I may be fragile but I want you to fill me, to feel me and not ever let me go.