Crumbling Curiosity~ By Amber E. Williams aka HeartMeDontHateMe

This is just a short poem i wrote.

**********///*///'':::::

Have you ever felt like crying but you didnt want to seem weak, even to yourself?

Have you ever felt like you try but nothing matters, nothing happens,its never good enough,your never good enough,not even to you?

Have you ever wished that you could spend your life in the dream you always try to remember, you know the one you keep having, where your life is not perfect but atleast your happy and things seem right.

Do you ever wake up and wonder why? "why did i wake up today?" "whats my purpose?" "why am i still here?" when to me im just a waste of space. But inside theres still a part of you who is fighting to go on, who refuses to let you give up, even though you feel you already have. & Honestly your too selfish for suicide & too strong for such a cowardly act, even when you feel weak,helpless , you still cant seem to give up on your self.

Yet you find your self wondering just out of curiosity;

'People act like they care,but do they really? If i died today would they miss me? '

'Would they cry and then easily forget me? Would i just become a faded memory?'

I wish i could erase every bad thing that ive done or thats happend to me,everything that makes me feel this way.

Do you know what im saying? Can you feel my words? Do they touch deep? Do you understand? Or am i the only person who's strong even when im crumbling? ..

im just asking out of curiosity.