A week passes by and the two Latinas are headed back into the clinic. This time, they won't just be flipping through donors, but Camila will be inseminated with the donor's sperm.

"Baby, your grip is a little tight." Lauren hisses as she studies her hand that is clasped in Camila's.

"Sorry. I'm just nervous." The younger Latina jerks her hand away and starts biting at her nails. Lauren hates this nervous habit of hers so she gently takes the hand back in her own and strokes it soothingly. "It's just all happening so... soon."

"Well the doctors said we could've waited until next month, but since you were ovulating this week it was the perfect time. Are you having second thoughts?" Lauren tries to read Camila's expression. The brown-eyed girl looks over at her wife and her eyes soften.

"No, I'm okay. I'm ready." Camila nods her head in confirmation. "It's just a big life step, you know? And those always make me nervous as fuck."

"I understand, baby. Just remember that I'm here every step of the way with you though." Lauren leans forward and plants a kiss to the side of her wife's head. About a second later, a doctor walks in with a smile on her face. Both girls listen intently as the doctor tells them exactly what she's about to do. Once she's finished, she leans Camila back in the chair, guides her legs open, and pulls the insemination tool from the tray.

Lauren fights back a smile as she watches Camila's eyes widen. She quickly puts her hand on her face and gently guides her head until she's looking at her.

"Boy or girl? Which are you hoping for?" Lauren asks, trying to distract her wife from the procedure.

Camila just shrugs. "Either honestly. Just as long as he or she is healthy that's all that matters."

Lauren's heart swells at her wife's words. "You have any names in mind?" She rubs her thumb back and forth across her wife's tan cheek.

"I really like Gabrielle for a girl and we could call her Gabby for short. For a boy, I really like Mateo." Camila responds.

"Both of those names are really beautiful." The green-eyed girl looks down to see the doctor pulling off her gloves.

"All finished." She announces and Camila whips her head back to face her.

"Wait really?" The younger Latina asks. Truth be told, she really didn't feel anything. She looks back to Lauren with a smirk on her face. "Thanks for distracting me."

Once Camila is released from the clinic, the girls drive back to their house. They both agree that they could use a nap after the day they've had. However, when they get to the house and open the front door, they see that their friends have different plans for them.

"Camren!" Dinah squeals and runs to the two Latinas with her arms wide open. Lauren and Camila allow the Polynesian to pull them into a bone crushing hug. "I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!" Both girls chuckle as they look around the room. They see Sofi, Normani, Ally, and Shawn staring back at them. Camila notices the decorations all around the house. Such as the banner that reads "Congratulations On Conceiving Camren" and all the baby decor.

"Dinah, I'm not pregnant yet." Camila states the obvious and Dinah pulls back and rolls her eyes.

"And you won't be with that negative mindset." She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Not being negative, Cheech. Just stating the obvious. I literally just got inseminated hours ago." Camila shrugs her shoulders. She watches as Dinah drops to her knees so she is eye level with her stomach.

"Aunty Dinah loves you." The blonde whispers to the non existent baby bump and then plants a kiss to Camila's belly.

Camila looks to Lauren for help explaining to Dinah that there's a chance the insemination could not work and leave Camila not pregnant.

"Dinah, you know there's a chance the procedure could not work right?" Lauren raises an eyebrow in question.

"There's always a chance things might not work out. There's always a chance that our dreams may not come true. I just choose to spend my life thinking about what could go right instead of what could go wrong. You should too. You'll live a happier life if you choose to always try to stay positive and think positive thoughts." Dinah stands back to her feet and looks at the two girls seriously. "You two are going to be moms and this party is to celebrate that. No, this particular procedure may not make you parents, but maybe the next one will. The thing is, I know you two and I know neither of you give up on what you want. You've decided you want to start of family, so you will both do everything in your power to make that happen. So today, we are celebrating the fact that your family will be expanding in the near future."

Camila feels tears hit her cheeks after hearing Dinah's words and she launches herself at her best friend. Dinah catches her and places her arms under Camila's legs when the girl wraps them around her waist in a koala hug.

"Our kid will be so lucky to have you as an aunt, D." Camila buries her head into her best friend's neck.

"Damn right." Dinah chuckles cockily and Camila laughs through her tears as she lowers herself back down to the ground.

"You literally just went from sweet to arrogant in a span of 5 seconds." The younger Latina wipes at her eyes and Dinah just shrugs.

"I can't stay sweet for too long. I have a sassy reputation to uphold." The Polynesian smirks and walks off to where her wife is standing. Normani kisses her on the cheek and wraps an arm around her waist.

"You're sweet 24/7 to me though." The dark-skinned girl states.

"Duh. You're my queen." Dinah turns her head to the side and places a kiss to the top of Normani's head.

The rest of the night, all the girls and Shawn celebrate Camila and Lauren's huge milestone. They eat pizza, cake, and the girls even open some baby presents that everyone brought them. Dinah makes sure to let them know that they will throw them a proper baby shower after they know the sex of the baby.

Once they are finished with presents and food, they all settle in the living room and just talk. Camila lays her head on Lauren's shoulder as she sits on the couch, surrounded by her best friends. She watches with a smile on her face as Dinah tells a story, very animatedly of course. She looks around at each person in the room and feels a sense of gratitude that each of them are in her life.

She brings her hand up and lays it on her stomach. She hopes more than anything that a baby is being made in there right now. She told Dinah not to get her hopes up, but the truth is, hers are already up so high and she's already so in love with the baby that hopefully will be inside her soon.

As if sensing that Camila is thinking about the baby, Lauren places her hand on top of Camila's that's resting on her stomach. When the brown-eyed girl feels a hand rest on hers, she looks into green eyes and feels an overwhelming sense of calmness come over her.

Dinah's right.

They are both fighters and always fight for what they want. Even if this procedure doesn't work, they are not giving up until they have a baby of their own.

A perfect little brown-eyed baby of their own.