Chapter 42

"Ready to go, babe?" Lauren asks as she slides her feet into a pair of worn out combat boots.

"Almost! Let me just put on my lipstick and then I'll be ready." Camila calls back from the bathroom.

"Take your time, princess. My parents don't mind waiting." The green-eyed girl replies while pulling her phone out of her jacket pocket. She quickly sends a text telling her parents that they may be a little late to the dinner. Lauren's parents called her a week ago and asked if her and Camila wanted to come over for dinner because it's Chris's spring break and he will be back home. The married couple graciously accepted the invitation.

"Okay ready." Camila announces as she exits the bathroom and stands in front of her wife, who is sitting cross legged on the bed.

"You look absolutely breathtaking." Lauren says as she looks Camila up and down. The younger brunette is wearing tight black skinny jeans that are ripped in both knees and a yellow long-sleeved cropped shirt. Her hair is straight and she has on a pair of black heels.

"Thanks, baby." Camila smiles warmly at her wife before offering her hand to the girl so she can help her up from the bed. Lauren allows her wife to pull her up and as soon as she's standing, she leans in and plants a quick kiss on Camila's lips. "You don't look so bad yourself." The younger Cuban bites down on her bottom lip as she looks her wife up and down. Lauren is wearing black from head to toe. A leather jacket is covering her upper half, black skinny jeans on her legs, and black combat boots on her feet. Black is Lauren's favorite color and Camila happens to think that her wife looks so fucking sexy wearing all black. Frankly, it's taking everything in Camila not to shove her wife back down on the bed and fuck her senseless.

"When you are finished eye-fucking me, we can go

"When you are finished eye-fucking me, we can go." Lauren smirks as she watches a small blush creep up on Camila's tan cheeks.

"I'm highly considering skipping this dinner with your parents and just eating you for dinner instead." Camila husks and Lauren feels her core start to heat up at her wife's words.

"How about this. How about we go eat dinner with my family and then we come back here for dessert?" Lauren rocks her eyebrows and Camila nods her head as she snakes her arms around her wife's neck.

"Sounds like a plan." The younger brunette whispers against Lauren's lips before closing the gap between them and kissing her passionately. After a couple of minutes, Lauren finally finds enough will power within herself to pull away and guide them both to her car so they can head to her parent's house. When they finally arrive to Lauren's childhood home 30 minutes later, the green-eyed girl turns off her car, exits it, and then makes her way around it to open the car door for her wife. As they walk up the driveway, Camila can't help but think about the time they came here to eat with her family.

"I remember the last time we came here to eat with your family I was so worried about your parents not liking who I was without my memory." Camila says as they step up on the porch. "Also, I remember your friend reminding us all of just how fucked up I was in the head." The brunette chuckles and Lauren tenses up.