Chapter 35

Trigger Warning for violence

Camila's entire body is shaking uncontrollably as she makes her way up the familiar path to the apartment door. She doesn't bother knocking, she just slowly opens the door and steps into the dimly lit place. Her eyes scan the area and she sees the brown headed boy sitting on the sofa watching basketball on television. She watches as he brings the brown bottle to his lips and takes a long sip of beer.

Fuck, he's been drinking, Camila internally panics as she starts to turn around and exit the apartment. Suddenly it dawns on her that maybe this wasn't her smartest idea. Just as her right hand clasps around the door knob, she hears a voice fill the air.

"I knew you'd come." Austin speaks up, his eyes still glued to the television screen.

"Yeah, well you didn't give me much of a choice did you?" Camila spits back. "You need to stop threatening me and my friends or I'm going to the police."

Camila watches as the boy slowly stands up from the sofa and turns around, a sadistic smile on his face.

"You look good, baby. I've missed you." He smirks while walking closer to the terrified and angry brunette.

"I'm not your baby, Austin and I'm not coming back to you." Camila squares her shoulders. "I came here to tell you to fuck off."

The brunette boy just laughs as he walks closer, effectively trapping Camila between him and the door.

"Back off!" Camila pushes him and goes to open the door, but the boy just slams it shut again and shoves her against it. With her face shoved against the door, Austin takes this opportunity to press his front firmly against her back. She feels his breath hit her ear and one of his hands slide up her left thigh.

"Does she touch you like this, Camilla?" Austin whispers in her ear.

"Sex with Lauren is a million times better than sex with you." Camila spits. "That's not entirely surprising considering her middle finger is longer than your dick."

Austin just shoves his hand harshly up her dress, but before his hand can reach her underwear, Camila slams her head back into Austin's with so much force that her head spins. She immediately turns around and sees Austin clutching his nose as blood pools out of it.

"You bitch!" He spits a handful of blood on the ground between the two of them. Before she can process what's happening, Austin brings his fist up and collides it with her jaw. The force of the hit along with her recent headbutt is causing her vision to go blurry. She sees Austin stalk toward her and she quickly runs past him and down the hallway. She's about two steps from the bathroom when her body is harshly tackled to the ground. She groans in pain when she hears a crunch come from under her. Unfortunately, her left hand got trapped under both of their bodies and she lets out a yelp as pain starts shooting up her left arm. Seconds later, she's being lifted off the ground and pinned up against the wall by the bathroom.

"I'm going to fucking finish what that man started a year ago and end your pathetic life." Austin grits his teeth and Camila can see the blood from his nose coating his front teeth.

She refuses to go down without a fight so she slams her head into his again as hard as she can. Camila hears another crack and this time she's not entirely sure if it came from him or her. Her adrenaline is sky high at the moment though and she doesn't take a second to contemplate it. Instead, she darts into the bathroom and locks herself in it.

She uses the hand that she can actually move to fish her phone from her bra and immediately dials the number that she has memorized by heart.

Meanwhile, Lauren is searching the reception area for her wife. She's asked Ally, Dinah, and Normani and none of the girls have seen the brown-eyed girl. She finds Dinah's dad at the bar and decides to ask him.