Chapter 61

"Maybe your bachelorette party won't get ruined by some crazy ass step brother that insists on defending a psychopath who likes to beat up on girls." Camila laughs darkly as she helps Lauren zip her dress up.

"Aw Camz, you guys really need to have a bachelorette party redo." Lauren turns around, a pout plastered across her features. Camila leans in to kiss the pout away.

"The girls promised to take me out for drinks sometime soon." The younger Latina smiles softly at her wife. "Don't worry about me, you go have fun tonight." Camila leads Lauren out their bedroom door and to their front door. Once they make it there, they hear someone knock and Lauren opens the wooden door to find her bachelorette crew standing outside. It's basically the same group as Camila's, but Lauren's includes Taylor as well.

"Bachelorette party round two bitches!" Dinah yells and Camila walks to stand in front of the group of girls.

"You better have her home by at least 2 am. Any later and I'm coming to drag you all home myself." Camila recites what Lauren said to the girls last time they were here. She tries to mimic Lauren's voice the best that she can.

"That was not a good impression of me, babe." Lauren stares at her wife with an amused expression on her face.

"It was actually spot on, Laur." Taylor chimes in and Camila gives the younger Jauregui a high five.

"Lets go, ladies. I'm not getting any younger here." Dinah grabs Lauren's hand and drags her out of the house.

"Make sure one of you stays sober so you can drive the rest of you home!" Camila yells after them, once again mimicking what her wife said a couple of nights before.

"Just go to sleep, grandma! We've got it from here!" Dinah answers Camila just how she answered Lauren.

Camila chuckles as she watches all the girls pile into the car. She watches as Lauren lifts her hand to her lips and blows her a kiss. The younger Cuban's heart skips a beat and she immediately returns the gesture. Once the car pulls out of the driveway, she turns to Sofi, who is laying on the couch.

"C'mon, Sof. Lets get you to Shawn's. I have to run an errand." Camila grabs the two backpacks that she packed for herself and her sister while Lauren was getting ready.

"Kaki, where are you going?" Sofi asks as she lets out a yawn.

"It's a surprise." Camila winks at her little sister and then grabs the keys off the table by the door.

Meanwhile, the girls have all pulled up at the club and are piling out of the car. As they walk up to the club, they can't help but smirk at all the stares they are getting. Lauren makes sure to give the men and women who are checking out her sister dirty looks.

What can she say?

She's very protective of the people she loves.

"Back so soon?" The bouncer at the door smiles warmly at all the girls.

"We just couldn't stay away from the strippers, Rob." Dinah pats the man on the shoulder. "And by we, I mean Ally. She has a dark side and a stripper fetish." The shorter girl slaps her friend on the shoulder while assuring Rob that she most certainly does not have a dark side or a stripper fetish.

The rest of the girls just laugh as they watch the whole interaction. Once all ID's are checked, they all pile inside and head to the booth they were at the other night.

All the girls, except for Vero, pile into the booth. The flight attendant announces that she's going to get a round of shots and saunters off in the direction of the bar.