Ch. 9: On the run... Again

Start from the beginning

Oh no... He's back. The nerd is back, Gail. Prepare for the lecture of a lifetime.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, but if you think it's necessary, we could always steal another car?"

He didn't even look at me.

"That would lower the risk of getting caught with 30%. And if we choose an older car, without Global Position System, we'll lower the chances by 5% more, and..."

"It's called GPS, dammit! And shut it with those percentage calculations, before I hit your head."

"A concussionem will not benefit our situation, and it will..."

"A what?! It's called a concussion, Geeksy. Not... Whatever you said."

"Concussionem is latin for concussion, concussions in plural, which is a general description of damage to the brain caused by violently shaking. And it requires bed rest without any sort of..."

"I know what a fucking concussion is! Now, get your ass out of the car and fill up the tank!"

I leaned over him to open the door, and heard him inhale sharply. Then I saw his characteristic circular rubbing with his thumb against his index and middle finger, and an adorable redness flushed his cheeks.

You make him horny, Gail. Remember, he's still a virgin. You thought him the way to go, and he clearly remembers, but he never got to finish.

So... Just to tease him, I leaned over again, and kissed his cheek, before I exited the car. Reluctantly, he got out of the car, and followed my instructions. I caught him stealing a glance of me a couple of times, and I felt myself getting heated, knowing that he probably thought of the same thing as me.

How can you get turned on by a geek, Gail?! That's just... Hot! He's hot! Of course on the outside, but in this state of mind, he's practically fucking your brain with his academical skills. It's like he's a friggin straw inside a huge bottle of knowledge, and he's spewing out information about things you barely know exists. God, you're so kinky!

I got a little embarrassed, finding myself blushing just as hard as him, trying desperately to find something to talk about.

"So..." I started, but then it all bellylanded, and we sort of scowled at each other until he was done tanking and climbed in behind the wheel. And I sat down next to him in the passenger seat, feeling the magnetic pull towards him, way deep into my core.

"It's... Uhm. It's getting late..." I said, with a voice that suddenly was rusty as an old anchor.

"Late is a matter of definition, because what is late in this part of the world, might be early in another part of the world. And... Uh..."

He actually failed to keep going, and his eyes flickered between me and something in the distance. He was chewing on his lip, and I could see tiny beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Should we go... Like... Somewhere..." I started.

"To... Find a place to... Uhm..." he continued.

"Yeah... A... A room?"

He nodded.

"To... Uhm... Sleep."

My heart dropped for a second, until I saw him biting his lip again.

Oh, he's not thinking about sleeping, Gail. And neither are you, you dirty gir... Yeah! Shut up!

"Yeah, let's do that."