Blind-- Sabrina

Sabrina imagine requested by 1smokeandfire1 💖

{Sabrina's point of View}

Another day, on the recycled air box...

Im doing a press tour and I just woke up from like two hours of sleep, which is actually great for me. Im the first one up, so I just make my way into the bathroom and start the shower. I brush my teeth while it warming up, then hop in. The water feels amazing on my skin. Each droplet leaving a kind impression in my mind. I run my hands through my wet mane, before grabbing shampoo and lathering it into my hair. Soon I rinse it out and wash the rest of my body.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I look at my reflection and smile slightly. Then I wash my face, putting on my face treatment. Soon I get dressed and I am pleased with my look. Hopefully I dont look too much like a twelve year old boy today.

I brush my hair and peel off the face mask before walking into the kitchen area of the bus, where I find my sister Sarah.

"Good morning Sar", I say as I walk over to the Kurig.

"Good morning Daisy," Sarah smiles.

I roll my eyes at the nickname. I got it last summer when Sarah found out I spent 2 hours admiring a single daisy. To be fair, I was bored and It was a pretty flower...

I make a cup of hot water before squeezing in some fresh lemon. I sit down next to Sarah and take a sip.

"Where are we," I ask.

"Georgia," she says.

"We're going to Atlanta right," I ask curiously.

"Yup, you have to be at two radio stations, then after that, we have studio time," she answers.

"Mkay", I smile.

"I dont get how you're fine with being busy 25/8", she gasps.

"There is nothing new under the sun", I pat her shoulder and look out the window.

"Workaholic", she jokes.

~~~~~

I smile at the people around me and wave.

"Hi guys, how's it going", I ask into the mic before readjusting my headphones.

The small audience to my right answers in a small chorus of "goods" and "greats."

"So Sabrina thanks for coming," She says.

"Thanks for having me, Gina! I love it down here," I giggle.

"And we all certainly love you," she laughs.

"So, lets get straight into it! You have been in the studio alot lately, can you tell us anything about Sc3," she asks.

"Im sorry guys, I dont wanna spoil anything," I smile sadly.

"Ok ok, I kinda expected that, Its good to be surprised some times", She says.

"Indeed it is", I smile.

"So, you recently filmed a movie called "The Hate You Give" in Atlanta, can you tell us a little bit about it", she asks.

"Of course! So basically, the story follows a girl named star. Star becomes and activist after witnessing her unarmed childhood freind be shot and killed during a traffic stop . I play a girl named Hailey, and um yeah," I giggle at the end.