Twinning-- Billie Eilish

"Dude what the fuck am I even wearing right now," my girlfriend groans from inside my closet

"Just come out! I am sure you look great," I giggle slightly.

"I am like 100% sure, you would think that," she says flatly. 

I roll my eyes and open my closet door, my eyes softening at the sight before me.

Billie was sitting indian style on the carpet, hiding her face in her hands. I awe at her pink shirt, and ripped skinny jeans with a tiny snicker. She looks cute, and I think its so romantic that she was willing to wear this for me.

"Go awayyy", she whines.

I kneel down and remove her hands from her face before peck her lips until her pout disappears into a lazy smile.

"You look cute," I whisper sweetly against her lips.

"No, YOU, look cute." I however, I look like a mole rat-

"Stop, you look beautiful, and that is final," I say before standing up, bringing Billie up with me.

"You are lucky i love you. Otherwise I would never wear this stupid outfit", she laughs.

"Excuse me! I love this outfit! It's one of my favorites", I gasp before pouting.

"And you look good in it," she leans forward and kisses my cheek softly, causing me to blush.

"Ooh ooh, let me get your picture," I say with excitement.

"Ha no", she says.

I grab my phone before I smirk at her, making her eyes widen.

She instantly tries to dart away from me, but I throw myself on top of her making her flop onto my bed.

"GET-- OFF-OF-- ME," she groans in between her laughter as I struggle to get her to stop squirming. At some point she gives up, giving me the perfect opportunity to snap her photo.

 At some point she gives up, giving me the perfect opportunity to snap her photo

"Fuck you, she says sarcastically before flipping me off.

"Anytime baby," I smile as I straddle her hips, leaning down to capture her lips. Billie quickly reciprocates the kiss, holding my waist keeping me against her. Soon her tongue finds the entrance of my mouth, slipping inside with ease. I whimper into her and sub consciously grind into her slightly. This time Billie whimpers under me and I pull away, breathing heavily as I take in her beauty. Her eyes are closed and she is gnawing on her bottom lip, savoring the taste of our sweet and passionate kiss. My heart rate picks up and I begin to tense. Billie and I have never been intimate but suddenly want to. But what if she doesn't want hat? what if she isnt ready? what if i'm not? What if she is and i have been keeping myself from her for too long? What if she is tired of waiting and planning on leaving me for some other girl?

"Babe, what's wrong", she asks, a genuine concern on her mind.

"Uhm, n-nothing," I stutter, blushing away.

"No no no, tell me babe." I don't bite, she says softly, combing my hair with her fingers. Its moments like this I realize how lucky I am to even be around her. She can be tough, and badass to whoever she wants, but with me she is so soft and delicate like a gentle flower.

"I just-- really love you", I say shyly.

"Ughh you are so cute, its literally disgusting," she giggles and pulls me down into a hug, and snuggles me close, wrapping her legs around my waist.

So ik i keep writing abt everyone except Camila and Sabrina, but im running out of ideas for them, If you have anything you want me to write about, lmk!! Also more billie or??