Ride or Die Love Pt.2-- Sabrina

"Y/n I swear to God if you are pranking me," she says shakily, her emotions getting the best of her.

"I'm so serious right now babe," I giggle as I feel a tear slide down my face.

"Y-yes! Yes I will marry you," she cries out before wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me close...

8 months ago I proposed, and 5 hours ago, I married the love of my life. That's right, we married earlier this morning. We had a private outdoor wedding at a botanical garden. It was something straight out of a story book. All of our family and friends  attended. Sarah Shannon, and Cayla were her bridesmaids and my best friends were mine. I think I can speak for Sabrina and I both when i say we were overjoyed at the very moment we said our "I do's". I was in shock when we were pronounced wife and wife, Sabrina on the other hand nearly tackled me into a loving kiss.

The reception was phenomenal. I was giddy all over as I watched her dance with my father, its been a tradition that my father danced with all my brothers wives, and I nearly cried when he danced with mine. 

Sabrina and I are now in a limosine I rented to take us to our cruise. Sabrina ranted for months about wanting to go on a cruise for our honeymoon so that is exactly what we are going to do. She got a little tipsy off the wine from our reception and is resting her head on my shoulder while she sleeps. My arm is wrapped protectively around her waist and I stare down at my wife with loving eyes. About 1 month ago Sabrina died her hair for a movie role. Her hair cannot return to blonde until the film wraps. She was so lucky to get time off for our honeymoon, but everybody was super understanding and happy for us. 

Hey guys so I started this and never finished so sorry its short. I am going to take a break from writing abt Sabrina because she low-key hurt my feelings. I may resume writing about her eventually though....