Yours-- Chloë Grace Moretz

My fists are tightly balled into two tight fists, hidden inside my coat pockets. Im clenching my jaw and my eyes are narrowed onto the screen in front of me as I try to be as silent as possible, watching my girlfriend of 4 years engage in an on-screen tongue bath with her co-star. How exactly did I end up like this? Well I have been away filming a movie of my own, and it required me to stay in Canada for 3 months. Chloë and i moved in together in an apartment located in New York City. Usually we try to find roles that allow us to film when the other is not so we can be with each other more, however i liked this role a lot even though i filmed at the same time Chloe is. In the 3 months, I barely got to see Chloe, so when I arrived last night we spent the night wrapped in each others arms, afraid we might lose each other. That being said, when Chloe asked if I would accompany her on set today, I couldn't say no.  She thought she was filming a simple scene today, something like a dialogue but boy was she wrong...

That leaves us right here... I am trying to remain as professional as possible but inside my blood is boiling and yet I can not look away from the monitor.

As an actor i do understand the professional part of the sight in front of me, but as a girlfriend, nobody gets as jealous as me

As an actor i do understand the professional part of the sight in front of me, but as a girlfriend, nobody gets as jealous as me. Chloe knows that very well.

"CUT," the director yelled, making the two split apart.

"I think we got it for now. Lunch everybody," he yells and the crew and cast begin to disperse from the set. 

Quirking an eyebrow, I shoot my girlfriend an unimpressed glare. She nervously smiles as she makes her way towards me.

"Hey babe", she carefully says before  leaning up to kiss me. I turn my head to the side so she only kisses my cheek.

"Ouch," she mumbles.

I raise my eyebrows at the slightly shorter girl, contemplating where I should take her so I can remind her of a few things...

dressing room.

I grab her hand and whisk her in the direction of her trailer without a single word.

"Y/n, where are we go--"

"Quite", I say with a certain rasp playing at my lips.

A hushed whimper escapes her which makes me smirk deviously to myself.

When we arrive, I lock the door behind us and in one swift move I have Chloe pinned against the wall. My hands squeezing slightly at her hips as she stares up into my eyes.

"Bad--"

"Im sorry baby I didnt know I was filming that scene today, I swear," Chloe interjects anxiously before tugging on the corner of her bottom lip with her teeth.

I nearly growl at the sight before I peer down into her green orbs again.

"Do you know why I get so jealous Chlo", I ask, my voice getting deeper and raspier by the second.