California Birthday Girl -- Sabrina

"A little further"

"Bitch if I go farther im gonna wreck this"

"that's your ass not mine"

"But who is renting this dumb ass"

"Your mom"

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and see that Sarah texted me the code to their alarm so I can sneak inside.

I hear Shawn get out of the expensive car with a groan.

"This car is so sexy dude," he says dreamily as he tosses me the car keys.

"Well you can have sex with it all you want after Sabrina and I are done with it. Before then, GET AWAY FROM IT," I nudge him playfully.

"And when will you be done with it? Before or after you guys are having some hot and sensual birthday sex", he laughs.

I blush and grab his jacket collar, walking him down the street to his uber.

"Ayee Ayee, careful with the merch," he says.

"Uhuh," I say before opening the car door and tossing him inside.

"Thanks for the help bro," I fist bump him with a chuckle.

"You're welcome Y/n. Make sure she has a good time," he smiles.

"Obviously," I giggle before jogging over to the Carpenter residence. I open the front door quietly and type in the alarm code. On the ground is the duffel bag containing two hand held confetti cannons and other decorations.

"Come to daddy," I mumble before picking it up.

her family left the house today to prepare for Sabrina's birthday dinner which is at 7 pm. It is currently 10 am, so I have plenty of time to spend with my beautiful girlfriend who just turned 19.

I hear her start the shower, so I tip toe up to her bedroom, laying the bag on her bed.

God I love how her room smells. It smell like fruit and cinnamon. It smells like her. 

I open the bag and start blowing up the heart shaped balloons and toss them all around. I grab handfuls of mini chocolates and little packets of peanut m&m's and scatter them across her bed. Soon I hear Goodwin walk behind me, sniffing my ankle.

"Hey goody", I whisper as I kneel down to pet him.

I smile at the doggo and stand back up, and grab a box of rose petals and lay them in a trail from her room to the bathroom. I grab my bluetooth speaker and play "Keep On" by kehlani, blasting it as loud as possible.

"Sarah," Sabrina asks loudly from the shower.

I giggle and grab the cannons, opening the bathroom door, being greeted by my girlfriends bare silhouette through the shower glass.

"Who is there," she peers her head out the glass slightly and thats when I shoot the confetti all over her.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N," she laughs with a squeal.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY," I exclaim cheerfully.

"I am gonna kill you, I swear," she laughs.

"Whatever you like princess," I giggle.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday! You didn't text me this morning," I hear her pout.

"Because I wanted to surprise you," I smile.

"Baby," she swoons.

"Hurry out the shower babe, I have so many more surprises just for you", I say giddily before leaving the bathroom.