Beaches and Capris -- Sabrina

(START SONG)

We walked down the wooden bridge, hand in hand, as we watched the dimmed sun which was just barely beginning to set. I had been planning a romantic evening for my girlfriend and I for a little over a week now. She thinks we are just here to enjoy the beach, but tonight is going to be full of surprises...

When we reach the sand Sabrina slips off her sandals leaving her in her ripped capris denim, and a white t shirt, which is tied up, showing off a bit of her stomach. I kick my flip flops off and run into the sand laughing as Sabrina runs behind me.

"Hey," she exclaims as she runs.

I trip over my own feet and tumble into the sand, but even still i laugh.

Sabrina straddles my hips and crosses her arms over her chest.

"You are lucky I don't bury you in the sand right now, for leaving me" she smiles.

"Impossible, Im stronger than you," I giggle as i flip her over onto her back.

She pouts and places her hand on my face, pushing me backwards off of her.

"Mean," I pout playfully as I stand up.

"Oh shush", she giggles and jumps onto my hips, my hands wrapping instantly under her thighs.

before I can utter a word she starts peppering my face with kisses making me squirm and giggle.

"Sabby", I groan.

"Say i'm nice," she says briefly before continuing kissing my face.

"You are the nicest of nice," I smile making her pull back with a satisfied smile. 

"I know," she smirks before placing one last kiss on my cheek, and jumping off me.

I grab her hand and turn her around swiftly and step closer to her so my front is pressed firmly against her back. She gasps in surprise and I rest my chin on top of her head.

"It's beautiful isn't it," I say barely above a whisper.

"It really is", Sabrina replies.

"I spent a few hours the other day, trying to think of something beautiful enough to remind me of your sapphire eyes. After some good thought, I decided on the ocean. It sparkles and shines under the sun just like your eyes. Obviously if I had to choose between the two, I would choose your eyes to look at forever. Somehow I never get bored of looking into them", i say honestly.

"Awe, baby! Don't make me blush," Sabrina coos.

"Hmm okay", I say before pulling away and grabbing to loaded water guns from my bag.

"Oh so you wanna get me wet now", she quirks an eyebrow.

"I mean, don't I always," I smirk making her laugh.

"Gimme the gun," she shakes her head with a silly grin.

I hand it too her and start spraying at her and she dodges and starts firing at me as well.