Billie-- GIF 3

Billie was on tour and it had been a while since you saw your best friend, and the girl you had secretly fallen in love with. You had spent many hours thinking of her while she was away so you organized a plan with her mom to surprise her and also tell her how you feel.

You texted her mother saying you were right outside their car which led to her recording billie as she took a bite of watermelon.

"Bill, somebody outside is here to see you," she sang happily.

Billie turned around in her seat, looking out the window.

Her eyes widened instantly as she saw you standing there

Her eyes widened instantly as she saw you standing there. She jumped out of the car so fast, if you hadn't known better you would have swore she was flying.

Before you knew it her arms were wrapped around you so tight as her head was nuzzled into your chest.

"Billie, I love you," you spoke shyly but truthfully.

"No shit, you dork, I love you too," she giggled.

"No i mean i am in love with you," you said.

Billie stared up at you for a moment although you had no idea what she was thinking at that point.

You thought she may have pitied you and your feeling, that was until she grabbed your chin and collided your lips together.

You hummed at the sudden feeling of her lips against yours, warmth flowing through your entire body as your heart began to accelerate even more than it previously had. Instead of pulling away from the kiss, Billie managed to deepen it, which made you cup her cheek with one hand, the other going to the back of her neck, caressing her softly. Neither of you know how you ended up making out on the ground of a parking lot moments later, but it happened...