Seventeen Mingyu x male reader (burdened love) pt 2

Почніть із самого початку

"No really I know a good cafe near by! I can pay for whatever you want!" (Y/n) continues to insist.

"No, I said-" before I could even finish my sentence, my arm gets grabbed by (y/n), and he starts dragging me towards what I assumed as the cafe he mentioned.

Trying to catch up with his pace, I decide it was futile to disagree with him now. "How am I going to get out of this???"

-time skip-

Walking a bit away we finally see a small looking cafe with a sign on top. It just so happen to be the same cafe
(y/n) went to everyday.

"We're here! They have really good coffee and sweets. My cousin works here too so please order whatever you want." (Y/n) says as he opens the door with a smile.

I walk in behind him, following towards a table to sit down.

"Hey, (y/n)! What are you doing here so early? And who is this with you?" Jeonghan asks.

"This is Mr. Mysterious, I accidentally bumped into him a few days ago and I still feel bad about that."

"Mr. Mysterious?? What does that mean?" Both Mingyu and Jeonghan ask in their heads.

"Ahh, Okay. Well I'll make sure Joshua takes your order, he's in the back at the moment.

"Okay."

(Y/n) then turns his head back towards me.
"So have you been around here before? I haven't really seen you around except the first time. And don't you want to take off your mask?? You can't eat with that on.-" (y/n) continues to ask questions all at once.

"Slow down! I can't answer all your questions at once."

"Sorry, I get a bit excited sometimes. Oh! Here comes Joshua!"

Looking over I see the male that always leaves with (y/n) from this cafe.
"Are they dating or something?"

Joshua pov

I walk back up to the front of the cafe with a basket filled with fruit. But when I place the basket down, I see amongst the customers is (y/n), but this time he has someone with him.

"Who the heck is that?"

"Hey, Jeonghan. Do you know who that is with (y/n)?"

"Umm, I think he said he is "Mr. Mysterious", they apparently bumped into each other awhile ago. So he's treating him here."

"Oh, I've never seen him before."

"Me either. But you should probably take their order, Wonwoo is already getting the other customers."

"Okay." Walking from behind the counter I head over to their table.

"Hi, Joshua!" (Y/n) says to me smiling.

"Hey, (y/n)! Who is this with you today? And what do you want to order?"

"He is-"
"My name is Mingyu." The male says abruptly.

"Ah, I guess it's nice to meet you." I say trying to strain myself from dragging my cousin to another table.

"Well... anyway, I'll have the usual please!" (Y/n) says suddenly trying to stop any sudden silence.

"Okay, and what about you... Mingyu.."