-------------------------------LATER THAT NIGHT----------------------------------------------

"Congratulations." Taeyong smiled, fingers intertwined with Ten's. He gestured for my hand, and I lifted it, showing my ring with pride.

"Oh wow, it's so sparkly." Ten admired, 'ooo'-ing.

"You two are adorable, for real. Jeongguk is truly a changed man, thank you for caring for him." Taeyong said, honesty and a genuine tone in his voice.

"It's nothing." I brushed it off, "he's so swe-"

"Jeongguk!" Jay yelled, shocked.

We frowned, flicking our heads towards the voice that sounded over the music. An assertive tone was present in the voice, suggesting that Jeongguk was being scolded - as per usual - but it was different. There was more anger but not quite disappointment.

Taeyong and Ten nodded their heads towards it, beginning to shove through once Jay yelled again.

I followed the voice, pushing through groups of our friends, keeping my drink still in the cup. The cider fizzed, bubbling and causing the scent to hit my nose.

"Yoongi!" Jimin shouted, and my worry increased.

What the fuck was going on?

I saw Jin and Hoseok, stood beside the food table. I made my way over to them, picking up on their facial expressions.

"What's happening?" I asked, out of breath shortly.

"Yoongi and Jeongguk are fighting. I bet Yoongi will win." Jin replied simply, chewing on a snack.

"Nah, I think Jeongguk will." Hoseok retaliated.

"I don't know, Yoongi is quite fast." Jin said.

"Hm, true. Taehyung, who do you think will win?" Hoseok asked, completely innocent and oblivious to the fact that Jeongguk could have Yoongi dead in a second if he wanted to.

I shook my head, slamming my cup down on the side before I followed Taeyong's green head of hair into the crowd.

We finally made it to the centre, my shoulders sagging at the sight.

Yoongi and Jeongguk were shoving and punching one another, knees and feet flying everywhere in a frantic scuffle.

Biting my lip nervously, my eyes were trained on the gun that was concealed under his jacket. I knew he had several blades on him, one of which laying centimetres away from Yoongi's unknowing fingertips.

I was just thankful that Yoongi was as drunk as he was, knowing that he'd be able to feel the gun through Jeongguk's thin clothing.

"Yoongi! Jeongguk!" Jimin yelled at the same time as Jay, both of them knowing the severity of the situation. Yoongi, being a drunk idiot, hadn't grasped the fact of the matter that Jeongguk could literally end his life right now. The others, Namjoon, Jin, Taemin and Hoseok cheered on the fight - oblivious to Jeongguk's abilities.

Jeongguk threw Yoongi to the floor, panting heavily. Yoongi let his head roll back, tongue lapping over bloodied lips as he exhaled and inhaled deeply.

"Why are they fighting?" I whispered to Jimin, as Jay attempted to diffuse the situation.

"U-uh. They're just d-drunk." Jimin stuttered, his nose turning a light shade of pink.

"I know you're lying. Tell me the truth." I deadpanned.

"Taehy-"

"Jimin."