chapter 12 honey <3

{Your Pov}

You grab your bike and peddle very quickly home, accidentally slipping of the peddles a couple times and scraping your calf on it causing it to bleed because of how much speed and pressure you were using. Finally you get home and slam the front door with anger and confusion, only for it to actually fly of the fuqing hinges. LIKE WTF I ONLY THOUGHT I HAD THIS STRENGTH IF I HAD TO SAVE MY BABY MILK. You run upstairs into your bedroom with only one thing on your mind. Her. You search and search your room thinking it must be somewhere in there, until it hit you the only place you haven't checked. THE CLOSET STUPID. You mentally and physically slap yourself but winch at the amount of strength you used on yourself. Eventually after awhile you come across a small orange box with a baby picture of yourself and a childhood friend on the top.

You smile at the image but can feel the warm sliding down your now pink and flustered cheeks, you stare at the picture then carefully remove the lid covering the old box. Inside contains old photos of you, her and her halmeoni. Most of them were you and her going from 2 years old to 15 the age she was sacrificed.....

Noh Hee-Young

The only person who's truly loved you and you loved back.

Your world, your rock, your main reason for life. You and her had a happy life, even when your mother abandoned you and when her halmeoni died you both were there for each other. Until the day everything came crashing down. The day she turned into a monster and was taken to be sacrificed under the red moon. You dont realize that your tears are staining the picture your holding and slight whimpers are coming out off your mouth as you try your hardest to keep them in. You gracefully place the picture down and pick up the last picture you took of her.

You turn the picture to look on the back and see her writing, you smile and run your fingers over her writing hoping to find comfort

You turn the picture to look on the back and see her writing, you smile and run your fingers over her writing hoping to find comfort. You read it aloud "We were made for peach other." You giggle at the memory of her laughing after you read it. You bring the picture up to your nose to smell her sent but your hit with a horrible memory.

{15 years old}

Your laying down in a green field with Hee-Young laying on your lap reading a book and giggling like she always did, you start to run your fingers through her hair enjoying her presence until she sits up and stares at you playfully "Come with me I wanna do something~." She says cutely I swear she thinks shes 8 years old. "Do I have to Honey?" You protest but she gets you up pulling you inside, she sits you on the dining chair and hands you the Polaroid camera, you stare at it confused and she sits next to you holding a peach "Take a picture of me then you'll find out why I did this okay". So you obeyed what she said and once the picture printed she quickly stole it off you and giggled while writing something on it, she hands it over to you and ask you to read it out loud. "We were made for peach other." She burst out into the laugh you adored. You sit there in awe of her and slowly start to move closer to her, she notices and copies your actions until you could feel her breath mixing with yours, you couldn't help but smile into the kiss you shared with her like the many other times you had. "Just like honey" you said and reconnected the passionate and slow kiss. You move away from the admirable kiss and cup your face in your hands feeling over joyed but she just starts breathing heavily and drops to the floor. You rush over to her to see her gorgeous, loving eyes gone and replaced with nothing but dark holy in her head, you gasp and move backwards as she sits up her once dark brown, wavy hair now floating and a dark enough black to look blue. She starts to stalk over to you and corners you between two walls, she leans in to your left ear and whispers with nothing but numbness coating her voice "no one can escape their demons y/n, your next RUN!".For a split second when she screamed run her normal she returned, you could tell by her eyes going back to warmth. You obey her words like always and push her to the side while bolting outside but getting slammed back inside by dark shadows now developing the house. "Y/N RUN! I'M SORRY I COULDN'T PROTECT YOU". Was all you could hear from the dining room as you ran and pushed your way outside. You make it out and the shadows seemed to not be able to follow so you went to the windows to try and see whats going on.

Time went on and it began to darken outside, no sounds, no screams, no movement inside the house so you just stay seated hidden behind a bush anxiety ridden and having a panic attack. As the clock on your watch hits 11:30 PM all of the shadows can be seen leaving the house with Noh Hee-Young being dragged behind them unconscious , you cringe at the sound of her creamy, pale skin being grazed and scraped by the pavement. You follow them to a deserted location where they placed Noh Hee-Young on the flower field and in the middle of the circle of more shadow people.

You hide behind a tree trying to find out a way to get her out of their grasp and back into yours, you cant afford to lose someone else you love, if you lose her you'll lose yourself

You hide behind a tree trying to find out a way to get her out of their grasp and back into yours, you cant afford to lose someone else you love, if you lose her you'll lose yourself. You look back at the scene and see Honey begin to hover above the ground. Staring with your mouth agape and eyes widened you see her skin start to sparkle under the red moon like little crystals and her hair once again dark brown and wavy. She starts to move around uncomfortably as the shadows start chanting some words that were defiantly not from where you were from. "y/n" You heard her whine in her unconscious state, your heart drops as she starts crying. "Forget me and live life without me, be happy. For me please. I love you" she states with her eyes still closed and as you start to gain the courage to run over, everyone's gone.......

"honey" you say almost in an inaudibly low and weak voice.