chapter 5 you care?

"Y/n please tell me..... I really do care about you, I might be able to help" he cups your face softly so he doesnt hurt your face more, and so you have to make eye contact with him. He can see how your (eye colour) eyes are all glossy and how tears are threatening to fall out, but you keep trying to suck it up because you don't wanna look weak in front of him.

He starts to slowly rub your cheeks with his rubs making you feel even weaker in his touch. "Get in my car I'll pay for your things just wait for me in there okay?" You nod your head and give him the basket and your money. You jump onto his car and as soon as you rest the back of your head on the head rest, you can feel something warm brushing down your cheeks. You pull down the mirror and see yourself crying you try to stop before Yoongi gets back but it just keeps getting worst, like it would never stop.

Yoongi makes his way over to the car and hops in putting your groceries in the back. Only to see you wrapped into a ball in your seat, quietly sobbing in your own embrace. He doesn't understand what your doing until he hears you wimper, you couldn't hold it in anymore. Before you know it your crying so loudly that you think even the cashier inside can hear you. Yoongi wraps his arms around you as your in a little ball, and your crying slowly drifts away, along with your worries all you can focus on is his warmth.

You both sit in the car in silence for a few minutes while your still calming down.

"Please tell me what happened" he sounded like he was almost begging for the answer, and he would probably find out anyway.

"My eomma came back....." thats all you wanted to say, thats all he needed to hear from you because you didn't want to be seen as weak. Atleast not to Yoongi.

"She did this to you" he softly cupped your slapped cheek and feather touched it as if he would break you, if he put anymore weight on it.

You just nodded and grabbed his other hand, it made him jump a little bit, you put his other hand to the other side of your face and put both of your hands over his. Putting the weight of your head into his hands, so you could feel his warmth, his security. He just stared into your eyes and you stared straight back, your eye lids suddenly became heavy as you slowly drift of to sleep in Yoongis touch.